Late Show and Tell (Saturday 2/23)

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 9:16pm PST 
We're late to the show and tell because Mom DITCHED us this weekend! eek She left right after work and flew to Gainesville, Florida for an improv festival. She took workshops and saw shows. She met lots of people and even left with a little fan club. laugh out loud She was pretty happy when she got back, so I'm glad she went, I guess. She's been down in the dumps too. It wasn't a cheap trip but it was FUN!

Then she came back to the same drama at her improv theatre. A HUGE fight broke out at a meeting last night. So Mom is going to start limiting her time there. As much as she likes the people there, it adds extra stress. The theatre for her has always been a place to let her stress go...so much for that.

Lately she's been going to yoga and that has been amazing. For all the pawrents who are in need of a little peace, please remember to do ONE thing at least for yourself. You can't take care of others if you don't take care of yourself first.

Sending lots of love out to all of the Bratz. We luv you all! hughughughughug

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 10:30pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewave

Shaki! Patan and Denny!!!

Hey Denny is that groundhound over sleeping??? Come to Kalifornia Denny!!! It's going to be in the 80's over here. Patan I bet your mom needs a tan. Tell her to take a flight and catch some rays!!!

Well mom had another crazy day today......

*sigh*

Mom says as soon as their refinance comes thru...hopefully we'll have some financial relief and maybe she can get herself into a class of yoga or something.

meditatemeditatemeditate

Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '13 9:27am PST 
Wow, Patan!!! Improv theatre sounds like so much fun. Mommy's done it before, but not recently. She wishes she had an improv group around here!!! I'm glad your Mom has that outlet 'n' that it can continue despite the problems they're having right now. Hope the yoga works out too. (No pun intended!laugh out loud)hug

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '13 5:12pm PST 
Cool Shaki! I didn't know your mom did that too. applause

Talker, we'll keep our paws crossed about the refi so that your mom can look into some yoga classes or something. It sounds like walking with Talker is a good outlet as well. That was one of Mom's things in Los Angeles was to go hiking with us.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '13 9:48pm PST 
well the numbers came in on the house! Yea! We're still okay in the Pasadena area. Now we just wait for the final stuff and it should be all clear from here.

Mom's trial is again being continued because her trial attorney is in trial for another 5 to 6 weeks.

There will be two trials now...one for the sexual harassment/failure to prevent and the other for the internal investigation/retaliation (firing) of the two secretaries.

Will this ever get started?

Another round of depos thats for sure.

Tomorrow the Bad Man is having an all "inclusive" meeting to discuss his secret plan of reorganizing the office.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Beautiful weather out here!

*puts shades on*
meditate

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2