Reveal today 9 am Dogster Time!

(Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:33am PST 
Hey! Who hired that human?

*Stares as it starts to clean up pupcorn*

Did he come with the place?

The cleaner upper

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:34am PST 
(heaves onto the stage in a very snug satin gown with enormous hoops. She is dressed as Mrs. Lincoln. Panting, she reads
Bonzer’s whimsical face and crooked ear look so charming along with his intent expression. He may be a fierce guardian of the yard and the animals he is protector to, but his gentle side shows on his face. Doubt the eagles are getting close enough to see it, though. A great portrait shot. Bokeh Bonzer. This is a beautiful portrait shot of Bonzer (again). There’s really nothing bad to say about the shot. I love the bokeh in the background; the soft muted colors; however…..for this challenge we were looking for something of interest in the background. I think this photo would win paws down for portrait but not for this challenge. It is again, another stunning photo.
gasp!

Oh! Kitsune, what a doll! His little face looks so bright and lively and the grains of sand are adorable. A lovely beachside shot, but the depth of focus challenge is just not met. Beach Bum Kitsune! Those specs of sand on your nose!!! Adorable! I appreciate how Kitsune also has the determination to go out and challenge herself. She caught a beautiful close up of Kitsune and I think the challenge would have been met, if the depth of field was there. The ocean is still a little too clear focus for this challenge.

Pixie! That’s what I’m talking about! This really captures the intent of the challenge with a clear foreground subject and the slight blurring of the background – Pixie with her eye on the ball. It suggests the motion that is going to occur next. Pixie’s tense stance looks ready to pounce. A static scene which somehow conveys a sense of action. Really nice. I believe Pixie really nailed this challenge. The colors catch my eye too. The brown against the lime color tennis ball and then Pixie’s face all seem to blend well together. The thing with Pixie is that even though it's a dog/ball shot, it does have the focus of the ball and the focus of Pixie. She's is concentrating on making that ball move and you can see that in her stance and dedicated stare. I think there is just the right amount of DoF in this photo. Pixie is blurred but we can still make out that expression.

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:34am PST 
I know all I hear is Sqeaking and Cookie screaming.

Wow did you see that waiter? He means business! eek

NOT- Hurricane- Sandy (aka- Thump

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:35am PST 
Oh yay Mountain Dew with my shortcake....now things are really looking up

Samoa- SunnyBear- Bell

Happy Boy!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:35am PST 
He is not in period costume. I didn't hire him!

Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:36am PST 
mebbe heeya spi?

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:37am PST 
:: drops the squeaker to cheer! ::

applauseapplauseapplausecheer Bonzer! Kitsune!! Pixie!!! dancingcheercheerapplauseapplause

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:37am PST 
Savvy quick peemail to you. wink

NOT- Hurricane- Sandy (aka- Thump

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:38am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

MOM says he can help her with the housework and serving any day

Pixie Bell

Is that a ball?

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:38am PST 
Pixie pauses enough to clap for Bonzer and Kitsune.

OH! I hired him. smile Didn't want to lose this awesome place!

*darts under the chair towards Van Winkle*

(Page 7 of 28: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]