Reveal today 9 am Dogster Time!

(Page 3 of 28: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:08am PST 
Gunner opens his mouth to say, "But, it's the only thing..."

OOPS! The ball falls to the floor and all anyone can now hear is SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

And off Pixie goes!

Gunner frowns.

"I tried, y'all. I tried."

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Dog...Dad had mom go with him and we just got back....thought I was gonna miss everything

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

:: adjusts his tie ovfur the lump in his throat ::

Samoa- SunnyBear- Bell

Happy Boy!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:09am PST 
Ahem. We begin. Will everyone please listen to the reviews of the following contestants and not to whatever the heck is going on backstage…

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:09am PST 
Come sit wiff me Sandy!!! I know where all the food is kept!

*sees Pixie's ball go rolling down the aisle*

Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:10am PST 
OK did anyone stock me up any mountain dewthinking

Pixie Bell

Is that a ball?

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:11am PST 
SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Chewed tennis ball flavored pupcorn! Who wants some?!?!

I'll pass it out!

Pix drops the ball into the Pupcorn machine. shock

Samoa- SunnyBear- Bell

Happy Boy!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:11am PST 
Flicka: The word poem that Flicka's mom writes is wonderfully evocative and displays her deep love for her dogs. Lucas and Flicka make a great combo, and I love the close watchfullness of Flicka as expressed by her nearness in the shot, and Lucas' more external vigilance, keeping watch at the door. Together they fill all needs. There is no doubt that crisp focus of Flicka’s fur and solid reflecting eye is sooo well done. I Love the details and the colors. I know from the narrative that Flicka is stating that the photo is about Lucas and perhaps the sentiment is an afterthought because I’m not feeling that Lucas is really part of photo. I just wished that Lucas was more engaged in the photo. Lucas has his back towards them and is looking at something else. Perhaps, as described, it is his nature. Maybe Flicka could have been repositioned closer to Lucas to make them both have the connection in the photo. It meets the challenge but the involvement isn't there for me. You know if You look into Flicka’s eye you can almost make out the photographer. Remember when Champ (?) did that photo of the reflective ball and it showed Champ in it? I’m almost thinking that Flicka could have pulled it off with the eye reflecting his photographer. I think I would have loved that one. I would try this photo again Flicka using this suggestion. Excellent shot.

Winkie’s offering is so tactile that I really want to run my hands across bear, blankie and Winkie all three. I can just feel the cuddly softness. It might be a better pic with a little more definition on the toy, but it is still very sweet and emotive. The softness and monotone color make this a shot that softly sings “rest safely.” Winkle Jr. is an adorable photo. Boy for a second, I had to look twice at who was the real Van Winkle. I love the photographer’s determination for learning and giving it an excellent try. I think you got the idea and VW is a bit burred. With the challenges you mentioned with the lighting, you’re probably going to have to do more reading on metering your camera and making adjustments as you shoot. Adorable pic for sure!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:13am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:14am PST 
red face big grin Thanks!

applauseapplauseapplause Flicka!! cheercheer

(Page 3 of 28: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]