Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:30pm PST 
flowers Thanks so much, Flicka!

Does everyfur in here have Photoshop? Is it expensive? Mommy says she's gonna have more time than money! big laughbig laughbig laugh

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:34pm PST 
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Amazon.com had a great price on it awhile back so I got it

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:40pm PST 
Also... the difference for instance tween PS Elements 10 and the one before.. PS Elements 9... is negligable.. and you can pick up a new copy of 9 for a 1/3 of the price !!

Ironically... I started with v.6.. and have v.8... and I use the v.6 99.5% of the time !!!!!!

It works perfectly well with Windows 7 and I dont intend upgrading to W8 for a long time. In fact I purposely bought a new laptop (I use the desktop for my graphics)2 weeks before W8 came out.

I would LOVE to be able to afford Adobe CS 5.. but I want to go back Home too ... this century... so wont be splashing on that !

I also want desperately to get back to a seperate lenses camera. I have chosen my next Sony.. and am buying a Lottery ticket every week !!

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:58pm PST 
I don't have Photoshop. Did have Gimp on my laptop, but that was only ever used for making pictures etc. For my actual pictures i take i use a programme called Lightroom and love it! Wouldn't be without it.

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:16pm PST 
No PhotoShop here either...only the very,very basic software that came with the camera (and I haven't used it to do anything other than crop photos).

I learned about PicMonkey during this challenge, and that's how I did my collage. I could spend hours on that site, experimenting and playing around with photos!!

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:46pm PST 
I have elements and old version. I think I have 7. I do some editing but bc I very print I use picmonkey. I use to use picnick but they went out of business. You should have read the uproar. Well someone quickly took the things on picnick and made picmonkey.

I purchased the upgrade (which is what I had with picnick. Mostly bc I don't want them to go out of business. I like the ease of the site. They are still developing new features too.

Anyways I go back and forth with elements. For quick editing I use picmonkey.

Winkie do a search for free editing sites and try them out. You might find all you need until you are ready to make the jump.

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 11:19pm PST 
I have PS elements 5. It came with my Wacom art tablet.

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:13am PST 
big hug Thanks everyfur! Mommy's furry intrigued by PicMonkey. One more week and there will be time to explore! happy dance

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:16am PST 
I played around with PicMonkey last night and put a frame on a picture. I'll have to spend more time to explore and see what the differences are between membership and non membership

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:22am PST 
I made my collage through PicMonkey too it was really simple to use. I like Lunapic for editing and animations too.

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13