Close X

Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:30pm PST 
flowers Thanks so much, Flicka!

Does everyfur in here have Photoshop? Is it expensive? Mommy says she's gonna have more time than money! big laughbig laughbig laugh

I'm a good boy!
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:34pm PST 
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 had a great price on it awhile back so I got it

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:40pm PST 
Also... the difference for instance tween PS Elements 10 and the one before.. PS Elements 9... is negligable.. and you can pick up a new copy of 9 for a 1/3 of the price !!

Ironically... I started with v.6.. and have v.8... and I use the v.6 99.5% of the time !!!!!!

It works perfectly well with Windows 7 and I dont intend upgrading to W8 for a long time. In fact I purposely bought a new laptop (I use the desktop for my graphics)2 weeks before W8 came out.

I would LOVE to be able to afford Adobe CS 5.. but I want to go back Home too ... this century... so wont be splashing on that !

I also want desperately to get back to a seperate lenses camera. I have chosen my next Sony.. and am buying a Lottery ticket every week !!

Whippy- The- Whipador
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:58pm PST 
I don't have Photoshop. Did have Gimp on my laptop, but that was only ever used for making pictures etc. For my actual pictures i take i use a programme called Lightroom and love it! Wouldn't be without it.

I dig in mud- puddles!
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:16pm PST 
No PhotoShop here either...only the very,very basic software that came with the camera (and I haven't used it to do anything other than crop photos).

I learned about PicMonkey during this challenge, and that's how I did my collage. I could spend hours on that site, experimenting and playing around with photos!!

Talker, Our- "Baby Boy"- Forever

Talk of the- Town!
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:46pm PST 
I have elements and old version. I think I have 7. I do some editing but bc I very print I use picmonkey. I use to use picnick but they went out of business. You should have read the uproar. Well someone quickly took the things on picnick and made picmonkey.

I purchased the upgrade (which is what I had with picnick. Mostly bc I don't want them to go out of business. I like the ease of the site. They are still developing new features too.

Anyways I go back and forth with elements. For quick editing I use picmonkey.

Winkie do a search for free editing sites and try them out. You might find all you need until you are ready to make the jump.

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me
Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 11:19pm PST 
I have PS elements 5. It came with my Wacom art tablet.

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!
Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:13am PST 
big hug Thanks everyfur! Mommy's furry intrigued by PicMonkey. One more week and there will be time to explore! happy dance

I'm a good boy!
Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:16am PST 
I played around with PicMonkey last night and put a frame on a picture. I'll have to spend more time to explore and see what the differences are between membership and non membership

Whippy- The- Whipador
Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:22am PST 
I made my collage through PicMonkey too it was really simple to use. I like Lunapic for editing and animations too.

(Page 8 of 13: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13