Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 3 of 13: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 12:35am PST 
Everyone's photos are so good!

The pic of Dandi with the stairs was what I was entering and then it just looked so plain. Thanks Talker for your insight!

Good job everyone!

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '13 12:41pm PST 
Seen as this is not what the judges are looking for in the next challenge, i'm gonna post the shot i was going to use for this week.

DOF example way to go

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '13 1:35pm PST 
Tyler you have such wise eyes. way to go

Murphy

Smurph Man

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 3:22pm PST 
I took this after taking the picture for this weeks challenge, I think Murph was wondering why I asked for his paw so much lol!

Watchu lookin at?

Onyx, SD

Legitimate- Mobility Dog

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 3:48pm PST 
Finding that little hidden courtyard really inspired us this week. We shot there for almost 2 hours, so I have more spare pictures than I could ever post, but in the middle of our shoot, Onyx had an attack of the sillies and I ended up with a few priceless shots.. big laugh

It started with playing dead in front of the statue..

Then he ate dirt... and tried to lie about it..

Then he tried to eat the bush..

And it ended when he hunched up and pooped in the middle of a picture.. but I'll spare the visual on that one. laugh out loud

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 4:34pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

ewwwwwww on the dirty tongue. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 12:07am PST 
DoF outtake 1
DoF outtake 2
DoF outtake 3
DoF outtake 4

There were lots more, but these are some I actually considered for entry.

Dandi

To Know Me Is To- Love Me

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 12:16am PST 
The picture that I entered was taken on a day when the wild rabbits were going nuts up in our field and I couldn't keep Dandi's attention at all. I was really disappointed when I came in the house but then after looking at them I decided to use the one I entered. This is the one that I was going to use until then.
Toy

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 12:18am PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:22am PST 
Grey why didn't you use entry 2? That photos totally works.

Dandi it's a god idea. I think the lighting/shadow is the distraction from what you were trying to do.

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 11:50am PST 
Treader doesn't give a hoot about his toy when he's outside, so I thought it'd be better to use something that captured him a bit better. He loves the outdoors probably more than anything else...except maybe food.

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 12:05pm PST

(Page 3 of 13: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13