Got Extra Photos from the Challenges? Post them Here!

(Page 2 of 13: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:22pm PST 
Love the dancing one !

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:46pm PST 
Neat! I was hoping that there would be something like this!!

A few of the contenders:

More Forest Lines
I decided not to use this one as it wasn't as sharp and in focus as my submission (but in hindsight I think that one wasn't much better). I was using the point and shoot Canon, which meant some not as precise zooming and focusing.

Lines at Dusk
I didn't choose this one as it felt as though it was too dark of a photo to submit.

River Sight Lines
I liked this one as well, but Rexy moves so darn quick that it is tough to get a crisp shot of her expression!

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:47pm PST 
Linking to photos on this thread is great practice for the real thing! It only took me 6 or so edits for the first challenge!! laugh out loud

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:53pm PST 
you know Rexy I like the lines at dusk and the tree branches. You're more into the photo and it's more on focus. I love the lines at dusk because of the snow line and the mountain line and what ties it all together is your leash line. I think this is a great shot.

Dandi, do you see the difference with the stair shot and with the living room shot. With the stairs the lines are incorporate with you in the photo. With the living room shot the lines seem to be more random and not really involve with you in the shot.

Flicka ~ CGC

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 10:14am PST 
Rexy.... I WANT to BE in THAT place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 1:45pm PST 
Love the river sight lines Rexy. Looks like a beautiful view!

I really like the second picture of Gunner & Pixie through the fence too, i like the POV. Dandi, your Old Western shot made me laugh laugh out loud

Here is the shot i was debating on using, but i didn't think the fence lines stood out as clear as i wanted them to be.

Ty in B&W lines

Edited by author Sun Jan 6, '13 1:46pm PST

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 3:54pm PST 
Thanks Talker, Flicka and Tyler!

Flicka and Ty, if I zoom in, I can pick out my house in the River photo. wink I am very lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

Ty, I like the B&W one! He is such a photogenic boy!

Flicka ~ CGC

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 5:05pm PST 
Ty.... the knots in the wood make dotted lines... I personally think is is an excellent photo.

All opinions are subjective.. there isnt a "concrete" view of something...

Texture and imagination as I commented in another thread. A photograph has to make the looker think... just as any artwork does.

Rexy... I am packing as I type.. I am on my way. I did look up your location.... and its going to be a LONG walk.. but we may make it by a year next Friday fortnight !

Onyx, SD

Legitimate- Mobility Dog

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 9:01pm PST 
In the critique, there was mention of other angles on my photo. There was another angle, but I didn't like it for the challenge.

Different Lines

I told him he could have duck for dinner, just not the ducks at the park.. lol

Nummy ducks!

And I passed over this one, because I didn't like the lighting.

Lines at the Door

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 10:26pm PST 
Onyx I really like the lighting in your first photo. It's calm and clear and the lines are evident. I also like that Onyx is looking at you taking the photo. The colors are not blown out either.

(Page 2 of 13: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13