Challenge 2 - Depth of Field

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 88)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 9:39am PST 
Onyx breaks my heart... he looks SO like my Cleo...

Onyx is stunning..

Talker.. get WELL soon.....!!!

Midnight may be emailing me a couple of pics to put in the Out-takes thread.. if she does.. I will post for her..

Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 10:48am PST 
Onyx! You sure know how to make yourself right at home! Take a nap why don't you?!

laugh out loud

Murphy

Smurph Man

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 3:19pm PST 
Beautiful photos guys! I wanted to mess around with mine more but haven't had the time, things have been crazy. I checked in on last weeks reveal, congrats to the winners! Such hard photos to choose fromhug I also understood how mine didn't fully represent lines.hug

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 4:33pm PST 
Wow! I must say that I'm very impressed with the challenges. Writing up the comments are going to be difficult. Maybe it should be the top 10. Very impressed with the final photos making their way in. You all are making it harder every week.

relieved

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 11:15pm PST 
Thanks Tyler! I'm a Beauty and the Beast fan too. I had the "Something There" song stuck in my head after doing that write up laugh out loud

Flicka hug

Ended up taking my picture last minute because I was out of town the first half of this challenge, and I've been sick since coming back and didn't feel much like going out. Oni was a real saint about patiently waiting while I took a bunch of pictures, and kept re-positioning him. He's been highly photographed since 8 weeks old, so he knows what a photo shoot is wink

NOT- Hurricane- Sandy (aka- Thump

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:31am PST 
OMD really nice pics...Glad mom finally got internet hooked at the new place.....cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:05am PST 
I may not be able to make the reveal, Charlie and Toto are getting groomed this morning. confused

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:07am PST 
Definately wont be able to make the reveal... Saturdays are Errands day each week...

Will look when we get back !

Thankyou Judges for all the hard work you put into this !

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 88)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9