Challenge 2 - Depth of Field

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:56pm PST 
Challenge 2 – Depth of Field
Near or Far? That’s what we’re looking for in this Depth of Field composition. You can position your pup up close and in focus which will blur out your background or you can position your pup far and focus on something up close; which will blur out your pup. You decide. Using Depth of Field gives your photo a much more interesting photo. Instead of having everything crisp and clear, try to play around with what you want your eyes to focus on. Remember, we’re not looking for a total crisp and clear photo. We need to either see that blurred background or blurred foreground. To a quick search on the internet to get some ideas of how to work your pup into the challenge.

You can begin posting your photo on Wednesday, January 9 thru Thursday, January 10 until 7:00 p.m.

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 5:39am PST 
Gotcha !

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:41am PST 
Oh! Fun! My brain is buzzing with ideas!

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:47am PST 
This should be easy way to go I have so many i could choose from already but i'll see if i can come up with something new.

Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 12:26pm PST 
Ah! I went out and played already. I have no idea what shot to use now! And I may play more by the end of this! OMG! Such a fun challenge. smile

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 6:50pm PST 
Have to work on this one. We have a chance of more freezing rain on Friday. I take better pictures outside. thinking

Van Winkle

Call Me Winkie!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:06pm PST 
ACK! Where's my trusty old manual SLR when I need it?! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud We'll see if my Lumix point-and-shoot can accomplish depth of field!

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:07pm PST 
Mom attempted some shots today but I was VERY uncooperative

I can't tell you what she said to me

♥- Sandy~SD- ♥

Handy Sandy- Loves to Dance!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:32pm PST 
Hi Ya'llwavewave

Bonzer I bet it is something very similar to what my mom says to my brudder Midnight & sometimes me. wink

My mom is wondering how hard or easy depth of field will be to do with a cell phone camera. She is still getting the hang of this one since she just got on her birthday in Dec.

Boy are we glad that we have more than one day to post our photos. One moment we are in our photobucket acct to resize our photos. Next thing she is being asked to log in again. Only thing is it will not let her log in. confused Keeps telling her the pw is wrong. It was right when she furst logged in thinking

Could someone please tell me what is the size we need for posting our photos. If mom can't get back in she cant always do it another way if she knows the size it needs to me. Thanks ahead of timebig hug

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '13 7:38pm PST 
Well...

Have 2 possibles.. and I know I will decide on the "wrong" one !

Mum knows those words too.... we dont pose and she said RUDE things !!!!!!!

Sandi.. 600 wide is good for these threads...

If you are having probs.. I will willingly help .. I can resize /send back to you and/or post if you need

Pmail me if you need.. and I will give you my email addy then.

Edited by author Wed Jan 2, '13 7:39pm PST

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9