EVERYONE HAD BETTER WATCH OUT!!! (^..^) --

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Sun Oct 21, '12 7:51am PST 
naughty I am in a BAD MOOD---and crabby!
Well, Mommi & them are moving stuff out of the house---many big boxes and I don't know what all.confused I do not like things being changed all around, so I have ben ignoring Mommi shockshock and not letting her pet me or have love fests with her (you kow, letting your human hug you and pet you and snuggle you).thinking I am confused. Now mine and Mommi's room is practically bare--there's a bed and tv in there and of course the computer. The big entertainment center and the tv that was there in the family room are gone.confusedSO, last night I decided I would rather be in the outer part of the house, the second half (Ro and Mommi call it "the outer sanctum" (shrug) and wouldn't go back to the part where the bedrooms are.
*Hmph!* I have decided I would rather stay here, although the house Mommi got is supposed to be nice.smile So, this morning I half-heartedly ate my breakfast and let Mommi pet me for a minute.
Is it normal for a kitty to feel and act this way when moving---after all, this has been the only house I've ever known.! They have certainly taken their time about finding a new one!kitty
*hmph*. Any advice or words of wisdom would be most appreciated. I am thoroughly prepared to hate my new home.
So there.
In disgruntle-ation,
Barney J. Thunderbear
P.S. Maybe I will hitch-hike north.

Edited by author Sun Oct 21, '12 8:14am PST

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Oct 21, '12 2:10pm PST 
Yesh, Barney Joe, that can be a normal reshponshe. Ush kittiesh likesh our routinesh and shtatush quo. I thinksh if you letsh her lovesh you more, it will helpsh reassure and calm you down.way to go Looksh furward to your new home, coz there'll be lotsh of new placesh to explore!cheerhug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 2:59am PST 
I agree with Smiley. It's perfectly normal to have these feelings. So when you get to your new house be sure and take a good look around, find a nice spot and pee in the cornershockbig laughbig laughbig laughnaughty

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 6:04pm PST 
big laugh

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 4:54pm PST 
Barney...IT is scarey moving..I remember when we moved across the river...All of my things were gone and I was shut in the bedroom with lots of noise while the movers took all of our stuff and I had to stay there all day till Mom and pops came back and got me and put me in the porta prison for a 45 minute drive to our new house...MY stuff was there but it was not the same but the important thing is Mom and pops were there with me and made me feel safe as I am sure Mommi and Ro are going to do....

Angel Ivy

Mama's Girl

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 9:14pm PST 
I have moved twice and both times were upsetting....change is hard. BUT, both times, I adjusted to my new place, and ended up liking it. So just hang in there, it will get better and once you get to your new place, you'll be so interested in exploring that you won't even remember the unpleasant time! way to goway to go

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 9:50pm PST 
Thanks guys, for your thoughts and advice. I feel much better now, and am even excited about moving!big grincheer

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 11:55pm PST 
(hugs her favorite nephew).

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 1:31am PST 
I knew it would all work out my friendbig hug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 7:06pm PST 
way to gohug