What's your weather today?

(Page 5 of 73: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 9:26pm PST 
I wanted to revive this thread. The weather is a fave subject of mine! happy dance

We had a high of 53 and a low of 43. It rained quite a bit today. What is your weather like?

Moose DB- #102b

As a matter of- fact, this is my- house

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 7:15am PST 
Weather is a great subject.

We are in the single digits right now, but should get into the teens this afternoon. However the wind is picking up so that means a cold wind chill. Then to top it all off it is snowing this morning. I don't care for snow.

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 11:36am PST 
I agree with you, Moose. I HATE snow! The snow stopped here, and even warmed up some. Was 40 yesterday, and rained. Mom was happy.

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 8:14pm PST 
We had a high of 55 and a low of 44. It was cloudy with some light rain today. Mom loves snow, but we don't have a four wheel drive so any more than a couple of inches is a problem for Mom and Dad's car. That's why we don't live further up the mountain. big grin

Edited by author Fri Jan 25, '13 8:15pm PST

Moose DB- #102b

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 9:51am PST 
Marmelade, do you live on a mountain?

We had snow yesterday, about 3 inches, and a little freezing rain too. It is mild today, in the low 30's and then more freezing rain possible overnight. It isn't very nice.

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 11:50am PST 
Hi everyfur!!..ok so up here in Canada we use celcius and i know that when it is -18 c here then it is 0 f..so i haven 't check lately but it was suppose to be -6 today so I think that would be about 12 f? Not very good at this all I know for sure that when it get down to 30 below it is the same for both countries..MOL!!

we got about another 6 inches of snow overnight...we have a ton of snow this year!!

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 1:59pm PST 
wave Hi my friends, here in Southern California we have the sun out today, in the 50's right now and colder later tonight and it is windy.hug

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 9:03pm PST 
Moose, yes we live in the Sierra's. We are at about 3,000 feet elevation. It's purrty here, lots of evergreen trees. big grin

We had lows in the 30s today. The weather channel predicts highs in the 50s this week.

Moose DB- #102b

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:37am PST 
Friday it is very wintery at your house, brrrrr. We have had our shot at -30 just this past week and I hear -15 is in store for maybe Friday. It sounds good at your house Zeke. And I'll bet your area is just beautiful Marmelade.

We had freezing rain overnight, but I think things are melting now. We should be up to 36 this afternoon

Marmelade DB- #98

I'm a kneader!

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:52pm PST 
Not much exciting in the way of weather...lows in the 30's and highs in the low 50s. big grin

(Page 5 of 73: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]