General Chat

(Page 8 of 361: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 6:18am PST 
YIKESS lots of SNOWeekeekeek We hope not here.

Hello all and happy Monday. Dexter, hope your mom and Siggy get to feeling better soon. Welcome back pal!

Tatekissingkissing Stealing sponges is good. I like to carry my catnip mouse around the house and then mom and dad have to find it....and sometimes I push it WAY under the couch.

Both Phantom and I hide when there is company. Since I got here mom and dad haven't had much company but when they do, I watch from a distance for awhile. Phantom goes under the bed but that isn't the spot for me. I just keep moving around until I find a nice safe spot.

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 7:58am PST 
Sure hope it cools down for you Bugsy big hug Our weather is much cooler now cheer

Many purrs to Dexter and family kitty

MOL! laugh out loud Missy big laugh more wine drinking laugh out loud

Spice E laugh out loud It is funny what we cats like to carry around. My sispurr Bootbox has a little blue fluffy feather birdie that chirps and she snuggles with it and tucks it under her tummy with her front paws laugh out loud She meows and 'chirps' to it and like it is her baby cloud 9

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 8:00am PST 
Raincloud big laugh A chirping cat, can she fly little angel too? laugh out loud

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 8:28am PST 
Hi all your purrty ladies, Raincloudwave Missywave Spice Ekissing, how are all of you on this beautiful day? Its beautiful here, nice and kewl with a slight breeze. Its the kinda day where you want to put up all your fall decorations and make breads and cuppycakeshappy dance Momcat hasnt done anything today but maybe later she will, she is being lazy right now. I might have to give her a big smackey paw to make her go do somethinghi5 Hope everyfur is doing good and staying healthy, hugs and kisses to allbig hug Love, Tatie pie

Spice E

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 10:30am PST 
Capn't Tate, it's a great day to bake cuppycakes cause the kitchen won't get too hot! She needs to get on the ball. Smacky paw away sweetiekissing

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 4:31pm PST 
Missy I hope your don't run out of wine.shock Come on and join us here in Sin City. The weather is nice in the fall and winter too. We may get snow once a year and it usually melts before it hits the ground.cheer

Tate is right we sure have alot of pretty ladies here today.way to goMissyway to goRaincloudway to goSpice E

We are lucky mancats to have such pretty girlsflowers

I agree it's a great day for our momcats to bake us som cuppycakes.happy dance

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 12:22am PST 
Awww Bugsylie, thank you for taking in some weather-refugees dancing This weekend there will be a winefestival up in the castle district. I better put out the headache pills for the servants laugh out loud

Spice E

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 4:58am PST 
Missy...and you'll have to walk softly afterwardsbig laugh

Bugsy, thank you, we have quite the lot of handsome mancats too! Bugsy, Solomon, Mac, Tatekissingkissing, Smokey Joe, Lots of handsome mancats around us toohug

Mom and dad will be gone next week, Wed-Sun, so PAWTY at my place!!!!!!!!

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 5:21am PST 
Yes, We have incredibly hot mancats dancing I would love to join your pawty Spice E.snoopy

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 6:00am PST 
Count me in Spice Ekissing You know I will be at your pawty!!! woohoohappy dancehappy dance Looking forward to it, what should I wear??????big hug

(Page 8 of 361: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]