General Chat

(Page 6 of 338: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '12 12:54pm PST 
waveT.J. my momcat thought maybe the brave, then she remembered how I hide when we have strange hoomans in the housebig laugh

Don't furget our harvest fest on 9/16. It's a all day drop in event and our live chat will be held at 2pm Catster time. I hope to see you all there.wave

Daphne - Rose

♥ Momcat`s - Little Rose - ♥

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '12 12:59pm PST 
I hide when strange people come to our home too Bugsy!!! eek

I can`t wait for our harvest festival... It is going to be pawesome!!!

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 6:41am PST 
waveDaphne-Rose it's going to be pawsome. I hope everybody is having a great Caturday.cheer

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 7:56am PST 
Happy Caturday all!!!!!! Hi Bugsy, T.J, Daphne-Rose, Smokey Joe, Raincloud, Tatekissingkissingkissingkissing, Jasmine, Missy, and all!

Haven't seen Sergie lately...hope he comes back!

We have beautiful weather here today. Mom feels bad so she is going to rest and not get to enjoy the weather though. Can't wait for the fall festival.

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 7:54pm PST 
Thank you all fur your continued purrs for my brofur. big hug

Bugsy, our ship looks pawsome! I finally have a pirate name, it is Stowaway Mac McCrackle! happy dance

Can't wait for the Harvest Festival! hamster dance

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 4:39am PST 
Happy Sunday to allhappy dance Mac, you have a kewl pirate name! I think its fun being a pirate, I just wish catster would put out their pirate zealies so we can send them to friends. Our ship does look pawsome, Bugster did a pawsome job. Lets set sail, Im readyhappy dance

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 6:36am PST 
waveSpice EwaveTatewaveMacwave

That is a pawsome pirate name Macway to gocheer It kind of makes me hungrylaugh out loud

We will set sail soon Tate, we will sail the seven seas and look for treasure. I hope we find lots of cupcakes and gold.cheer

Spice E I haven't seen Sergei lately either. I hope he returns soon.shrug

Spice E

I can get there- before you!

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 8:27am PST 
Morning Bugsy, Mac, Solomon, Daphne Rose and Tatekissing

Mac, love the name...that is a cool one! The Shark Tooth is sure ready to sail the seas....ARGGGGGGG!

Hope all are enjoying the weekend. It's really starting to feel like fall around here.

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 11:31am PST 
Hello fellow pirates,

How are you? Daphne-Rose i hide too, when strangers enter Missylandia. I only come out from my hiding when i know they want no harm. Like today when Tl's furiend was visiting, I was under the sofa.

Dexter - Angel DB- #58B

Buddy Bear!

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 11:48am PST 
Hello pirates! Looks like lots of fun getting ready to set sail!

We've missed you. Momcat has a disc lesion and she's been in physical therapy and in traction a couple days a week. Sitting in a chair and typing isn't easy, let alone keeping me fed everything clean. My brofur Siggy has an abdominal mass, and he's been at the vet a lot.

We're enjoying our beautiful weekend - hope you Blues are toocheer

(Page 6 of 338: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]