General Chat

(Page 4 of 299: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 3:00pm PST 
Ahoy Everyfurwave How are my mateys tonight? Bugsy, thank you so much for making us all such kewl pirate photos, they look amazing and some are quite funny!! Mac, we are purring and praying that your brofur Legaly comes home soon . Keep us posted when you can. With all us gorgeous blues praying for Legaly, he has to come home! Have a great night, love, Tasty Tate of Cuppycake Cove...arrrghhhhh!!!!

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 3:28pm PST 
waveDaphne-RosewaveT.J.waveDustywaveTatewave

You are welcome Dusty, I'm glad you like your photo.wavecheer

I like Capn Crunch T.J.cheerway to go

I don't think jailbait is a pirate's name.shrugshrug

Tate buddy, ARRRRG matey. Let's break out some cupcakes.cheer

Mac

Mac-Crackle

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 7:32pm PST 
I love all the pirate names, and The Russian Blue Beard is a pawsome name fur our ship. way to go

Thank you, sweet Blues, for your purrs and prayers for my brofur, that means a lot to Meowmy and me. We miss him a lot, and I am trying to stay close to my pawrents and comfort them as much as I can until Legaly returns. Thanks again my furiends.

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 7:47pm PST 
waveMac my friend we won't stop the purr chain until Legaly returns.hug

Ahoy mateys, we have more mates.party

mac

bugsy

churchill

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 8:14pm PST 
waveIt looks like our ship has been named mateys. What do you think of this as our ship?eek

Russian Blue Beard

Jasmine

Princess Jamine

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 8:18pm PST 
T.J. I like T.J. Cap'n Crunch way to go does this mean you are a sweet crunchy pirate big laugh I like my pirate name cloud 9

Mac we thought about Legaly all day, we wont stop purraying for him til he comes home. meditate

Bugsy wave Such good pics of us pirate Blues applause

Hi Spice E, Missy (like your pirate name), Mac, Smokey Joe, Daphne Rose, Tate, Panther, Dusty wave hope I got everyone cloud 9

Bella Bush

I am Daddy's- Girl!!

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 8:18pm PST 
Hi everyone wavewavewavewavewavewavewave

My family and I are joining the Purr Circle for Legaly to come home soon. hughughughug

Thank you Bugsy for my Super Pirate Picture. I love the name Blue Beard for our Pirate ship! Last year I was given the name Pirate Bella the Dagger. I may reuse it again this year. thinkingthinking

Sorry to have just disappeared since last week. Both of Mom's grand-daughters were sick with one being in the hospital from Friday to Sunday. The baby had double ear infection and the toddler was in the hospital with a touch of pneumonia, slight dehydration, fever, low white blood cell count caused by a bad virus. Both girls are doing great now. No more fever, just runny noses. I think Mom aged a bit over the last week. shrug

Queen Missy- of- Missylandia

I rule therefore- I am

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 2:27am PST 
wave we have sent purrs towards Legaly, hopefully hey help.

I love our ship and all the pirate photos. I look so vicous on my, than noone would dare to confront me.

Bella, happy to hear the kids are better now, it is so horrible when kids are sick, cause you feel so helpless and the baby cannot even tell where it is hurting. It is kinda like with us cats, hooomans do not understand our speach, so it is al ot harder to figure out what is wrong.

I wish you all a nice day.

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 5:52am PST 
Hi my Mateys!wave Bugsy dood, you out did yourself with our ship! It looks so kewl, when can we come aboard and set sail? Im packed and ready to leave now, I have all my pirate wear packed in a seal proof plastic bag so it wont get wetsmile And momcat made us all pirate cuppycakes so we can feast on them while we are sailing the seas! Hope everyfur has a pawsome day, see you all on the ship! Love, Tasty Tate of Cuppycake Covekitty

Daphne - Rose

♥ Momcat`s - Little Rose - ♥

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 6:26am PST 
Happy Early Morning Kitties,

Bella, we`re glad to hear that the grandkids are feeling much better. big hug

Missy, you are right. It is hard when kids & animals are sick. Momcat doesn`t like it one bit when one of us gets sick! frown

We`re still sending purrs for Legaly, in hopes that he`ll return home soon!!

Bugsy, that is a great ship we have!!! The Russian Blue Beard will be the most feared ship in all of the seas!!!

(Page 4 of 299: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]