General Chat

(Page 2 of 338: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Jasmine

Princess Jamine

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 4:30pm PST 
wave Hey T.J. I put my name in and I'm Cap'n Kate Leadblade wink arrrrg Cap'n Madeline we will sail the high seas to find treasure & bounty laugh out loud

Hey Bugsy, what about The Blue Buccaneer or The Russian Blue Beard or The Blue Hell Cat for our ships name thinking meditate

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 4:56pm PST 
waveThose are pawsome names Jasmine.cheerway to go

Panther

Handsome is as- handsome does

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:02pm PST 
I love the photos, they are pawsome! My brother Werecat and I were born by the ocean and think we would make good pirates, too.

kitty

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:29pm PST 
waveAhoy Mateys we have some more mates traveling with us.

werecat

panther

angelo

amber

czrina smokey

Tate

Mr Mimmens

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:38pm PST 
Hi everyfurwave Wicked kewl photos Bugsy, thank you for doing that for us! We are gonna look so amazing on our pirate ship. I think I like the Russian Blue Beard for our name of the ship. We should all take a vote on which name is the kewlest!!! Arrgghhhhhh!! I love being a piratesmile

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:42pm PST 
waveThat's a good idea let's take a vote for our ship's name. I vote for the blue beard too, it's pawsome.

Ahoy mateys, I have an important announcement to make. Mac's brofur Legaly has been missing for 48 hours. We need the power of the purr chain my mateys.

legaly come home

Churchill

Everything- belongs to me,- so there!

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 5:42pm PST 
Thank you for choosing me as Blue of the Week on 8-27-12. I am so happy and my Mom is so proud, she is showing my picture to everyone! Love, Churchill

Panther

Handsome is as- handsome does

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 6:56pm PST 
Thanks for the photos of my furmily -- they are amazing.

We are praying for Legaly to come home soon. Stuff like that makes us nervous.

kitty

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 7:25pm PST 
waveChurchill, I'm so happy you like your picture and had a great week.cheercheer

thank you Panther for purring for Legaly. Let's help guide him home to his family.flowers

Jasmine

Princess Jamine

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 11:11pm PST 
meditate My entire family is purring extra hard & loud for Legaly meditate espcially my sisfur Casey, that is her sweetie kissing they met at KCK's Secret Valentine this year. Power of the Paw for Legaly to find his way home safe and sound! cloud 9

A concerned Jasmine

(Page 2 of 338: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]