Class reunion page 2012

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Pennsylvania- Poodle Pups

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '12 7:48am PST 
Please post here and tell us how you have been and what is new.

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '12 9:49am PST 
Feel free to post your picture at the bottom of the Poodleville U. page, like we used to do. puppy

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 10:50am PST 
Hi Jeannie, Nora and everyone,

I have been a busy pup. I am enrolled in doggie daycare where I go once a week to play with my pals. During the summer I am going to concerts in the park once a week with my mom and dad. And we have been to a couple of fun festivals this summer too. I am already planning my Halloween costume too. Last year I was a surfer. The doggie daycare holds a big Halloween contest and so does our PetCo. I won first prize at PetCo last year so I have to be more creative this year. Other than that I think life it great and as long as mom keeps me supplied with toys, treats and good food there is much else I can ask for.

I hope you all enjoy your visit here for the class reunion. Look around, play some games and have some funbig grin

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 2:10pm PST 
Hi Jeannie, Nora, Marley and all guests at the renuion!

I have been residing at the Rainbow bridge since 2010. I have a great time there playing with many friends from Dogster who are there toolittle angellittle angel

I love coming to Poodleville U, as it is such a nice place to play and visit with friends!

Thank You jeannie and Nora for putting this great reunion together for us!snoopysnoopy

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '12 5:35pm PST 
You are welcome, this used to be a very active group and was lots of fun. So many dogs went to facebook, but I hope some pups stop by to say hello. I don't want to close this group, because it seems to be the only poodle group that has any activity.

The Fun- Loving- Family

The- FLF...forever

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 5:24am PST 
Hello All...here we are the FLF (Fun Loving Family) Lots of new new for us...Our dear MamaBea passed away. It was just too much for Gramma Suzy to bear and not even nine months later she followed. But before she passed our Gramma in her old age adopted herself a baby. You know how our Gramma LOVED babies. Her name is LuLu Lavendar, she is a standard Poodle. She didn't have a mama an' came here at just seven weeks old. Blind as she was Gramma Suzy took that puppy in an' raised her like her own.

We have been waiting six long years but finally we were able to adopt Johnny's beautiful twin sister. Her name is Kitty Kisses. Johnny and Kitty will be seven in October. Kitty is settling in very nicely and enjoys being here with her family.

Baby and Johnny have earned their CGC...

So fun seeing all of you here!hug

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 5:04pm PST 
Thanks for stopping by FLF. We always like to see you!

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '12 5:36pm PST 
We really miss Bea and Suzy too. Bea was so funny and Suzy gave us all good advice.

Alfie

Mom & Me = BFF!

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 2:48pm PST 
I lost my sister and best friend Jenna in April. I miss her very much. cry
But love will find a way of reaching all of us. My mom adopted an 8 year old chihuahua from a dog rescue to keep me company. Her name is Marli. She is very sweet and shy. Marli spent her life making puppies ... but now she is spayed and happy and doesn't have a care in the world.

Also Jeannie & Nora's parents came to my city a few weeks ago for a visit. My folks enjoyed seeing them again, and my brother Guinness got to meet them!

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 3:07pm PST 
Our parents loved seeing your parents, Alfie. They also enjoyed meeting Guiness. Guiness is so cute. Thanks for stopping by, Alfie!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2