JULY REPORT ---- (^..^)

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Freddy- Mercury- Thunderbear

Cell Block 9- Thunderbear- Household

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '12 6:46am PST 
Oh, Edwina, we heard about Indiana! It's so very bad there. Well, interestingly, they are saying other veggie prices will go down.

As for the doggie game, we do not care for doggies. All Mommi's life, all they did was bite her in the face when she was four, bite her when she was seven, chase her when she was eight, bite her little sister, and she has met exactly three she has liked. One was a Chihuahua mix! One was a pit-bull mix. She even had a blue purebred pit bull once named Echo, the most vicious dog she has ever met, with whom she'd play a game where she'd hit her chest, call "Come on, Echo!", and Echo would leap on her and knock her over, Mommi's feet FLYING! She has a photo of this. shockshockshock Unfortunately, Echo....came to a bad end when Mommi and her ex divorced...confused...
*AHEM* , anyway.....kitty

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '12 3:22am PST 
Daddy's more of a cat person as well. he doesn't mind dogs......he's just somewhat wary of some of the breeds.wave

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '12 8:43am PST 
Some dogs are beautiful. We , however , have a rodent-killing, newborn kitten murdering eek White Dog (Westhighland White Terrier), with moltenly beautiful eyes and who chews on her poor skin, and Auntie Ro, the owner of this dog (see, you can actualy OWN one!), is trying all manner of remedies. She is----well, a dog driven by insticts and, um....from a cat's point of view...how shall I say....not particularly bright. But those rodent hunting skills...she will sniff out a baby possum fearlessly and acconpanied by much snuffling, blowing and carrying on.
She has the unnerving capacity to be cute...and to ROLL in dirt. Which, actually, is pretty cute as she comes in looking not white but dusty and brown....snoopy...um, yes, but she has whitening stuff you put on to make her whiter. And powerful deodorant to refresh her. She's a conundrum, she is...thinkingthinkingconfusedkittyshrugdogdog....oh, didn't add---shrill bark in a key that grates on Mommi's spine. Poor hapless critter....snoopy

PS: (from Izzy, WHite Dog (sometmes): "*bark*!!".

Edited by author Sat Jul 21, '12 8:48am PST

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 2:25am PST 
Now this sounds like an interesting dog to be sure.
Hopefully it has never had the pleasure to encounter a skunk.
The pleasure being from the skunks point of view you understand.

Sophie- Thunderbear

The Beautiful- One

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 6:29am PST 
eek

definitely. smile

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 3:19pm PST 
shock

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 8:44pm PST 
Just a good thing that they're aren't any of those Komodo Dragons in Missouri shockeek

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:08am PST 
Komodo dragons, Mommi has said, are one of her favorite animals! (Along with lions and tarantulas and snakes). Have mercy, they are mean!..Mommi just went out to gather up the sheets on the linethinking Remember me talking abut Mommi's beautiful tie-dye-or-batik-something-fancy bedcover? Barney Joe puked on it a-GAIN and Mommi laundered it, hung it out on the line, and the people next door who were moving out, STOLE IT!!!naughtynaughty WHY do people find joy in stealing a middle-aged cat lady's beautiful fancy-bed-cover thingie????? I ask yous. *sigh*. Anyways...
The weather man just said something funny (I heard Mommi chuckle). He said to us he says, "There's not a CLOUD in the sky, but if you look closely there's a small one toward Illinois".big laughbig laugh ROFMOL!!
*ahem*.
Alright then.
Boilingly,
APJ Thunderbear
(Well, I am in heaven, so I'm cool.)

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 2:36pm PST 
That'sh a shame Angel Pie Joe! I don't undershtand why peoplesh shteal thingsh like that. frown

Edited by author Mon Jul 23, '12 2:37pm PST

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:41am PST 
Well, Mommi then laundered some sheets and let 'em hang out over night on the line as we are NOT using the dryer, and one of them is deep beautiful purple. Mommmi got up and brought the sheets inside at 6 a.m., even tho the little....um, teenage rascals are all moved out from next door. She is just glad it wasn't her Indian design afghan her own mommie made her, which of course she wouldn't hang on a line, but, gosh, it had to be them as you cannot see our back lot unless you live on the east side of our house. *grumble*...confusednaughty
Lessee, what else----they're rationing water in Nixa, Mo., which is about 12 mi. away....thinkingkitty....OH! Mommi won another hundred Zealies playing the Catster Name-that-cat-breed game and she is going to play ALL DAY LONG today as it's hot and will be about 100 for the next week, no rain, just try to stay cool....AND, our sweet Opie Thunderbear is one of the kitties whose photos is included in the game, in the beginner's part where you guess among Persians, Siamese, Javanese and other kitties. He is playing with New Year's decorations in the picture.....red face...big grin.
We miss him.

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7