JUNE REPORT - Sunday! =(^..^)+

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '12 12:35pm PST 
Opie Thunderbear here, Reporter at large and small. Well, it is the last day of June, a Sunday. Yes it's true.shock It has been boiling ouitside for about a week almost. It was 103 yesterday. Some friends of ours out west in Colorado Springs due to the wildfires. We hope all you guys are ok. confused
In other newsthere sure are a lot of feral cats around lately. We just feed them--Albert, whose a flame oint with blue eyes, Smokey Blue, who sorta looks like a gray fox thinking, and Peepper, a litte half grown coal blac kitten. Pepper crept in the open bbac kitchen door and cChna, who NEVEr uteers a word, looked at me and said, rather vehemently I might add, " Me[ OUT, OUt,Mout, Out1" It was funny. Some times such things
make one wonder. shrug Well,

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '12 2:20pm PST 
applauseGrrreat reporting Opie!

Shend shome of that heat thish way pawleashe! Ofurcasht and cold here.eek

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '12 3:13pm PST 
Interesting....

no ferals around here that we have seen...just a chipmunk and a baby bunny...And oh yes the Poodle next door and the Great Dane 2 doors down that I watch from my window when their Mom's let them out to go potty....

Happy 1st of July today...Mom is wondering where this year has gone..It is hjalf over...

Very hot here still...95 but there is a slight breeze...Mom is going to go over to the wee one and little one's house to watch them by the pool tomorrow leaving me and pops home alone....

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '12 8:21pm PST 
Lotsh of crittersh and fursh there Midnight Son!cheer

Yesh, the year ish flying by! It'sh been cold, cloudy and windy here.shrug

Mojo:- DB-in-Traini- ng #51

Mr. Pouffy Tail

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 6:54pm PST 
Okay Smiley, weez movin' in with you! Sounds nice where you are. My human said that she could probbly fry an egg on the sidewalk it's so hot! Why would any human wanna eat an egg that was fried on a sidewalk...I wouldn't mind though...I eat everything!
Poor feral kitties...they're efurrywheres frown
My human saw the news last week and a lady was talking and she barely got out of her house with her three kitties before it burned down...the kitties even meowed for the camera! eek Too bad they don't have a home no more, but at least they're with their human and they didn't turn into a kitty shishkabob! shocksilenced

Barney Joe- Thunderbear

I am lion, hear- me roar!

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '12 9:25pm PST 
Thank goodness, a somewht happy ending to a horrific story. Everyone, have your smoke alarms in working order, and have a plan to get out! Don't do like our Mommi did and run toWARDS the source of the smoke to get Joe Thunderbear, my daddy. All turned out well, but as one of the firemen said, "This couldv'e have a much different ending." thinkingthinkingconfused

But be happy, that mommie and her three kits got out!cheercheer

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 8:07pm PST 
waveMojo and Barney Joe!

Sure, come on ofur Mojo! Shtill cool here, but nice enough to bbq. You are fury funny! I'm not sure if I'd eatsh a fried egg!laugh out loud I'm sho glad the lady and her fursh are shafe!applause

Yesh, Barney Joe, we should all be prepared with smoke alarmsh and a plan!way to go

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 12:24am PST 
We have one but it came out of the ceiling last time Meowmie was home alone and it's still lying on the floor.

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 7:36am PST 
Now, Miss Daisy! *tsk* *tsk*. (Hmph*!).naughty If Mommi had told YOU that story, you woulda been on her like white on rice....er,or something like that.,,thinking
We just love you is all. Truth be told, the one in our hallway is so sensitive it goes off from the steam in the shower and Auntie Ro kept sneakingly turning it off which is what it is NOW.shocknaughtynaughty Well, Mommi can't get up there to the ceiling with a her back and legs & all---*hmph*, she says to me she says, Barney Joe, by Ned, I'll not be havin' a smoke alarm get the better of me when four burglars with a gun couldn't!" (some few of yous know the story...it was true, and most exciting....eek....but the two old ladies prevailed!)
cheercheercheercheerhappy dancecheercheercheerpartycheercheercheerdancingdancingsnoopy (Izzy the WHite Dog), kitty (Joe Jr. Pie-Head Thunderbear),
that puppy that keeps gettin' lose and runnin' about),
kitty (fredi Murkuri te Celebrity), dog (Mike's Dog), cat on moon (Midnight Sonnikins) and yes no more espresso for Mommi! shockred facebig grin

Edited by author Thu Jul 5, '12 7:51am PST

Austin

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 8:54am PST 
Hello.. It`s so nice to meet everyone here. wave

Well 2 of our foster kitties found great homes, and momcat is so very happy for them. She knows that they will have a great life. Momcat just went and picked up a mama & her litter of little ones. They will be staying with us until they find good homes. They look like they might be bengal cats.. Momcat just loves bengals, & wishes she could keep them all. But we can`t! frown Please keep your paws crossed that we find good homes for them! meditate

Our smoke alarm goes off everytime momcat uses the toaster! laugh out loud big laugh When that annoying thing starts making that loud noise. We stampede into our pawrents` bedroom to hide!!

It`s going to be a nice day here. With a high of 23 celsius. And momcat is at home today babysitting the grand daughter..

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3