|Purred: Tue Feb 21, '12 6:58am PST |
| Hi I'm Bella and here is what happened to me.
My Mama kept a room deodorizer in the bathroom window,
one of those solid twist up kind,(I can't say the name for legal reasons) One day when the wind was blowing really hard it fell on the floor. I was curious and it smelled good so I took a little bite,
I WAS DEAD WITHIN 20 MINUTES!!!!
Mama rushed me to the Vets but it was to late. He couldn't save me.
Please all puppy and kitty parents don't let this happen to your baby. Mama won't even use the spray kind if Annie and Ollie are in the room. I hope this post will keep other pet parents from the anguish Mama went through.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|