How are you wearing your fur?

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Devon

Sweet boy

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 4:12pm PST 
Hi Poodles!wave
One of the nicest things about being a poodle is our fur! Are you getting a new fur cut this fall? I just got a lamb cut and mom is thinking about a new yorker for the holidays. How about you?

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 6:19am PST 
I get my haircut every 4 weeks. Mom says my fur is easier for her to take care of when she keeps it trimmed. I used to have more of a lamb trim and I liked that. A few months ago mom and her groomer friend decided to try something different. I am now getting a version of the modified continental clip. Mom likes it but I wonder if my hind quarters are going to get a bit chilly in winter!

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 9:51am PST 
You will have to wear a nice warm coat to keep your tushy warm in the cold Marley!!

Devon

Sweet boy

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 3:08pm PST 
I looked at your page Marley!
your modified continental is furry cute!

The new yorker cut will give me a shaved tummy.
I will look like I have on a jacket and pants!

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue Sep 27, '11 6:22am PST 
Thanks for the compliment Devon. The new yorker sounds like a cute cut. I look forward to seeing a picture. When are you getting it done?

Dad says I look like I am wearing ankle warmers and I guess I do look like that.

Alexandra, my problem is I hate wearing clothes. Mom has a bunch for me and when she dresses me up I won't move. I just stand in the same place and I can stand there for a long time too. I guess it is a good thing that I don't spend much time outside in the winter. I just go out to do my business and then I am right back at the door.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Tue Sep 27, '11 7:20am PST 
I wasn't a big fan of clothes myself Marley, I had "burberry" style raincoat which I tolerated and some kind of vest thing that I wasn't fond of but I did like a sweater Mommy knitted for me.

Devon

Sweet boy

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 5:34am PST 
Alexandra I love clothes!
I get happy when mom shows me them!
And i pull my head out of shirts too!
Isn't it funny how different we pups are?laugh out loud

I just got my fur done-so I wont get the New yorker fur a while.
Maybe around Thanksgiving?
But I am getting a nice bath and a trim this weekend.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 6:34am PST 
Alexandra maybe you liked that sweater best because your mom made it for you.It was special that way. But Devon my mom would be thrilled if I liked clothes like you do. Did she start putting clothes on you when you were just a little puppy?

I just had a bath and blow dry last weekend. Mom baths me every couple of weeks. She says if I am going to sleep in the bed then I need to be clean! Alexandra did you get baths a lot and how about you Devon?

Devon

Sweet boy

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 7:46pm PST 
Hi Marleywave

I dont know why I like clothes? I lived with different people when I was a puppy so mom doesn't know what I was like then. Maybe I like then cause she gives them to me?

Baths I don't like at all! No! not even one little bit! But Mom gives me them every 2 or 3 weeks! Even if I am not dirty! It's outrageous!

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 5:03am PST 
Devonlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I tolerated baths well. Mommy gave me a bath about every 3 weeks or so. She had to be careful of my skin though. I was old and had these crusty areas on my skin that I would chew at. So she didin't want to dry out my skin too much.

Mommy loves to see little poodles in their cute outfits. But, Marley I understand that clothes are not always fun. Mommy also like to try to put me in ridiculous costumes for holidaysshock I did love my sweater. Mommy pinned an old rhinestone star brooch on it, so I would look like a little diva!!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7