Daisy's Name Game

(Page 7 of 38: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 3:47pm PST 
I can't wait to see what you come up with Smiley

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Aug 9, '11 10:28pm PST 
Thanks Ree Ree. It's been Cat Crazy or should I say Krazy Kat? cheer

Oh dear now the pressure is on. I conflidgerate today, will do my bestest & post tomorrow. big grin

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 5:04am PST 
I MUST put "conflidigerate" in the Thunderspeaktionary. I assume it is
a form of "cogitate", meaning to ponder or think hard.

Here's my sentence: Mike's dog received interrogatories from his attorney for sailing his unit without a yoke.
shrug

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 10:06pm PST 
Yesh Opie that is correct & it can give you a kitty headache too! big grin

Ok Daisy Mae - you definitely made me conflidgerate on this one! applause Here goes -

After Smiley gave Daisy Mae Sunday Times an Interrogatory regarding how Easy it would be to Sail with Mike the Dog, who had a Yoke, if the Tare was not Negative; she gave an Affirmative to the Interrogatory that it would be Easy and not a Yoke to Sail with Mike the Dog, if they could get an Affirmative to Sail as a Unit and only then would it be an Affirmative. relieved

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Aug 11, '11 7:31am PST 
shock

cheercheercheercheercheercheer

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 12:52am PST 
shockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshock:- Oshockhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhail: h:hailapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausesnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy|$ |snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance|/h/ |hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy danceeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek:: oeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekhi5snoopyhi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5: 5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5hi5

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '11 11:08pm PST 
Angel Pie Joe & Daisy Mae - gosh - I'm all red furred. red face red face Thank you.

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 1:19am PST 
Mewr welcome. Oh I think I see a bit of green in your fur too. Well I'll have to think good and hard about a new name and post tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 10:56pm PST 
Yesh, I'm lit up like a Christmas Tree! big laugh

We await yewr next post Daisy Mae. cat on moon

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 12:29am PST 
Here it is!

Love India Lima Item Alpha November Albe Hotel Oscar Uniform Sail Echo Affirm Foxtrot Lima Uncle Fox Fox

(Page 7 of 38: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]