Things that may interest Poodle U. members

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 7:27am PST 
Mom saw a cute pink Paris themed night shirt and Capri pJs at Sears. Both of them have images from Paris on them including white and blue poodles.

Nora

Staten Island- Poodle

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 7:47am PST 
Milk Bones now sells mini biscuits. They are a nice snack for small dogs.

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Thu May 26, '11 9:04am PST 
Mom's running off to Sears!! cheer

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 6:50am PST 
Nora and Jeannie, this is a neat thread!! Mom says she might have to check out Sears too. How do you come across this cute stuff? Right place at the right time I guess.

There is a biscuit they sell at our local pet store and I think it is called "Itty Bitty Bones'. Mom always keeps the bones in a jar on the counter so we don't have the box to double check the name. Anyway the biscuits are just tiny, maybe an inch long. Oh and they are tasty too!

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 4:24pm PST 
Thanks Marley! We will have to look for those.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 5:52am PST 
How about those 'Skinneez' brand toys. They come in the shape of different animals (we have a skunk, fox, chicken and pheasant) and they don't have any stuffing in them, only a squeeker or two. They are soft and fun to play with.

Pennsylvania- Poodle Pups

Jeannie and Nora

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 9:42am PST 
We like those too, Marley! We have two foxes and one chicken.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '11 11:50am PST 
How about rubber squeaky toys? Do you like those too? I love to play fetch with the small-sized ones.

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Jun 13, '11 6:34am PST 
Okay I had the wrong name for those little bitty bone treats I mentioned. They are called 'good dog' dog treats and they are made by Sojo's. Sojos make bigger sized bones too, but these are about an inch long and make great quick little treats. Mom just bought us a new box and she got the chicken pot pie flavor. Yummy

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Thu Jun 16, '11 5:23am PST 
Thanks Marley, we will look for those. I like the sound of that flavor.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5