Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 4 of 10: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '11 3:11pm PST 
Well, if I was a dog living on the east coast, I'd be afraid of stormy Irene. I hope everyone is okay this weekend.

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 4:45am PST 
Prayers that all pups and their parents are safe and sound on the east coast.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Fri Sep 2, '11 2:50pm PST 
Oh, no, another one is headed for Florida/gulf coast -- stay safe pals

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 4:59am PST 
I SURE HOPE WE DON'T HAVE ANYMORE BAD STORMS! THEY MAKE ME SOOOO NERVOUSSSS.

In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 6:28pm PST 
Hi my real sister Lauren lives on the coast- she was really scared o Irene since they got flooded before on the Island. They were ok didn't even lose power. Momma chewed off her nails worrying!

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 12, '11 6:23am PST 
My Mommys Uncle lives in Jersey and they got flooded thankfully it was just their basement.

Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Thu Sep 15, '11 6:05pm PST 
I hope we dont get any more floods Luke. did you see Pennsylania? None where I live thank the heavens. WE got big hail that ruined dad's fish pond plants though.

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 4:44am PST 
Sure goes from one extreme to the others with all of this weather....Droughts to floods...cryshock

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 19, '11 5:50am PST 
Boy thats for sure Buster mom and dad went on a long bike ride to help raise money for the wounded warriors and it stormed on them. It rained so hard they couldn't see the road. Boy did they get wet! Mommy was sloshing went she got home and dad had to pour rain out of his boots.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 23, '11 5:15am PST 
Well I don't know about you guys but its been raining alot where I live. Thank goodness no storms, but all this rain makes me not want to go out to do my business. Mom has to almost pick me up and carry me out so I will go do my business. Do any of you act like that when it rains?rainbow

(Page 4 of 10: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10