Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 2 of 10: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Jun 20, '11 6:16am PST 
OBOY did it storm this weekend it had me a nervous wreck. It was so bad sat. that it tore up dad little plastic shed outside its all over the yard now. I don't like all this storming.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Mon Jun 20, '11 1:46pm PST 
Luke, where do you live? We just don't get storms like that here in So Cal. But if it is supposed to rain more than an inch, the weather guys on TV go crazy and put us on "Storm Watch." Then is usually drizzles a bit.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 10:51am PST 
Well here in So. IL. it storms all the time. Its suppose to storm again today!rainbow

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 1:24pm PST 
Luke, you and your family stay safe and dry. We'll be thinkin of you. But doesn't your momma hug you an extra bunch during storms? Last night someone shot off a firecracker (well, we are hopin thats what it was) and you shoulda seen mom tryin to get Lily to calm down. She hugged her and pet her all night.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 22, '11 10:40am PST 
Piloux whenever it storms here mom tries to take me to her bedroom and makes me lay on the bed and she covers me with my blanket and turns on a fan so I don't hear everything and hugs and talks, pets me. Sometimes it helps but if its really bad I freak out and nothing helps.

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 12:34pm PST 
When it storms, i like to crawl back behind mommy and hide....when she is in the recliner.

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Thu Jun 30, '11 3:29pm PST 
Well, mom finally took Lily to the vet and had her checked out. There is no physical reason for her to be so scared of fireworks and lightning. She has always been scared, but lately, she's (don't tell her I told you this) crazy. Pacing and shaking and going beeezerk. So mom is gonna get her a trainer so they can work on calming poor Lily down. I don't have to go. But now that I think about it, it would probably be fun to get lots of attention.

In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Purred: Sun Jul 3, '11 7:05am PST 
Is Lily doing any better

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Sun Jul 3, '11 8:31am PST 
Mom figured out that if you took Lily upstairs to the human sister's room, she was a lot calmer. Who could figure that? We will still have to get some training for her after the holidays. She shouldn't have to be so scared of things. Mom would never ever let anything hurt either of us. Or that stinky cat either

In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Purred: Sun Jul 10, '11 5:37pm PST 
I hope Lily is doing ok. I shiver sometimes because of my meds. I am still hanging in here though, I like to eat and sleep that is all, just like gramma

(Page 2 of 10: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10