Tell Us Your EASTER Traditions...

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:37am PST 
Do you do anything special during the EASTER Holidays?

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:39am PST 
My Nana used to put dried beans in those plastic eggs. She'd tape it shut real good, then put it on the tile floor for me to bat around..

Nekko

Maneki- Neko(beconing- cat)

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 10:39am PST 
We don't. When mommy was little, her dad would hide Easter Egg's for them to find. Her and her brother's helped their mommy dye them. Then when mommy's kids were little her and dad would hide the egg's, now her grandson's go looking for them! happy dance

Fave

mom's favorite

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 1:15pm PST 
Nope, we used to have an egg hunt for the grandkids. But they are in the upper teens now and busy with their friends.
So we get extra treats on Easter Sunday..sometimes a new bowl...applause

Precious

Growing Up Happy

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 7:24am PST 
This is my first Easter... But they tell me Mom does a little treat hunt for us.. But not with eggs.. She occasionally drops a jelly bean but Willa is quick!!laugh out loud

Fave

mom's favorite

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 2:50pm PST 
Happy Passover wave

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 5:28pm PST 
Happy Passover Fave!!

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 5:30pm PST 
We always play and have a extra treat for lunch!! Sometimes Mom would have a easter egg hunt for the grandkids when they were smaller and we would watch from the window and smile!!

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Sat Apr 23, '11 4:49pm PST 
Me and brofur Guido stay home and lounge around while momma volunteers at the Union Street Easter Purrade. She'll be working with our San Franfuncisco SPCA's mobile adoption unit hoping to find the meowsters furever homes on Easter Sunday.happy dance

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sat Apr 23, '11 8:40pm PST 
That is truly awesome!! Thank her for all the kitties!!little angel