UPDATE

Chandler Ray

Best tummy ever

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 4:07pm PST 
Just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to all who are keeping this great group going and especially for hanging in there with us through all our trials and tribulations.

Meowmy is still working and we miss her lots frown

Grandma made it through her surgery and is now convalescing (being waited on hehe) and meowmy can finally relax a little.

What this means is that we will be able to come and play again. We have missed all of our furiends so very much and can't wait to catch up. This, of course, will take some time.

Again, thank you all for being our furiends, it really does mean a lot!

Oh, and since meowmy isn't so very busy in the afternoons (at work) and figured out she can come on here big grin we may get extra time applauseapplauseapplause

Annnnnnnd maybe she'll even get up the page for little Waylon Parker too big grin

Hobo DB- #102a

I love to eat

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 6:02am PST 
We are glad to hear everything is going well. Take care and we look forward to your return..cheer

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 11:03am PST 
cheercheerhug

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Mon Apr 4, '11 6:33pm PST 
So happy to hear this pawsome news! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance Mom has been away for awhile too so I wasn't able to play at all. Sometimes you need to take care of things at home. Purring all is well! hug

The Princess- Lilly-Rose

Don't mess with- me!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 4:04pm PST 
Grandma is moving from the convalescent place to a board and care home for about a month snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Meowmy has figured out that when there is no work she can come and play cheercheercheercheer

Just wanted everyfur to know we aren't going anywhere, just kinds of busy for a while big grin

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 10:33am PST 
hug We'll all be here fur you all hug cheer