AOH Coffee shop

(Page 7 of 66: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Fri Feb 18, '11 8:45am PST 
I am NOT a happy camper! Mommy is planning on getting a new Chihuahua tonight! What if he's cuter than me?

Nakota

Sent Here To- Heal

Purred: Fri Feb 18, '11 7:42pm PST 
OH TANGO! BOL!

NO ONE can be cuter than YOU! cloud 9

- Nakota.

Tango

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 7:09am PST 
Well, mommy says he is pretty cute! She will get a page made for him once she names him!

But you're right! It would be pretty hard to be cuter than ME! BOL!

laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Koby

My Strong Boy

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 12:43pm PST 
We're excited to see him and hear all about him!!! cheer

wave
- Koby.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 2:31pm PST 
Okay, here he is! (I hope this link works!) Only tweo pictures of him so far since I just got him last night. We are going to call him Ranger.

Ranger

Nakota

Sent Here To- Heal

Purred: Sat Feb 19, '11 9:33pm PST 
WHAT A CUTIE!!!! He's so lucky to have you guys! He'll be so spoiled!

cloud 9
- Nakota.

Tango

Purred: Mon Feb 21, '11 9:10am PST 
Well, *I* think he is lucky! Afterall, he gets to live in the same house with *me!*

Cody Noel - 12/25/09- -07/03/10

Gone but never- forgotten

Purred: Wed Mar 2, '11 8:55am PST 
Morning wave

We wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers. Grandma went to heaven on Feb. 19th at 5:30pm frown Mama got to say goodbye to grandma just before she passed. Mama says things are gonna be so different cause grandma was the heart of our family. She knows we will be okay cause there is a little of grandma in all of us...but still hard for her to talk about at times. When mama came home after being gone for so long we was so excited to see her that Koko almost ran out the front door in excitement silenced Mama laughed at him for it but it was good to see mama smile and laugh daddy said.

Well gotta run....daddy says it is time for breakfast way to go

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Wed Mar 2, '11 9:50am PST 
Oh Cody! I am so sorry it finally happened, but glad she is at peace now. My mommy still misses her mom every day, and it's been almost 17 years! Glad, too, that you have your mommy back!

Hugs and licks,
Rubio

hughug

Smokey Joe- Angel- Dreamboat #9

Remembering Baby- Boy Blue

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 6:07pm PST 
waveOh Cody Noel I am sorry to hear about your grandma!hug
I know what you mean, Rubio, mom lost her mom in 2008, but the good thing is I was with her at that time, caring and loving her throught the entire time~ Next month I have a bridge annifursary, the 6thlittle angel Mom can't believe it's been two yrs now. She still weeps for me but I come to her in dreams. Happy to see you alllittle angelhughug

(Page 7 of 66: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]