AOH Coffee shop

(Page 65 of 66: Viewing entries 641 to 650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '13 5:58pm PST 
Hi Rubiowave I just looked at all Romeo's photos and he is a Big doggie and so handsome! Does he have some owie's on his front pawscry He needs a nail trim too but looks like he was well fed and he's healthy! We are so glad your Momma adopted him and YES he and Bill look like they will be very closecloud 9

Tango

Smaller the dog,- bigger the- syndrome!

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 9:48am PST 
Thanks, Angel Lexi! We think he is cute, too. Bill got his nails trimmed, so those are in good shape! No owies that we noticed, though.

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 1:35pm PST 
Tango, how is Bill doing?

Is everyone ready for Valentine's Day?

Momma is sad because I won't be here this Valentine's Day, but I am gonna make sure Buddy does something extra special for the momma! way to goway to goway to go

Tango

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 3:41pm PST 
Hi Abbey! Romeo is doing very well! He is a real lover! Romeo was a good name for him!

Mommy has to work on Valentine's Day. You are very sweet to urge Buddy to do something special for your mommy! Tell her to read the book The Divinity of Dogs by Jennifer Skiff, especially the parts in the "PASSING" chapter. I think she will find it very enlightening!

Love to all,
Tango Bango

Tango

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 2:19pm PST 
I have fresh coffee and doughnuts for everyone! Come, sit, grab a bite and tell us all about yourselves!

WHISPER, - MY PRECIOUS- ANGEL

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 4:46pm PST 
Hi Tango! That sounds great. Let's have a cup and a bite and talk about old times.
All you new members, I am Whisper, please introduce yourself and lets be furiends.

Tango

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 8:11am PST 
Hi Angel Whisper! I am Tango and I can be pretty mean, but mommy loves me to death!

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jul 4, '13 9:56pm PST 
MMMM, love these doughnuts! I'll pass on the coffee, though!

My name is Rubio and mommy says I was the best dog ever! She misses me so much! I used to spin around and around when I wanted to go outside or if mommy had a treat for me. I LOVED food!

WHISPER, - MY PRECIOUS- ANGEL

angel in- disguise

Purred: Sat Aug 10, '13 5:25pm PST 
Its been so long since any one has been here. I know we all miss our furbabies. I know that life sometimes gets in our way, and they are always in our hearts, but this is a wonderful group and we need to do something to bring it back.
Whisper's momma, Lorrie

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sun Aug 11, '13 11:49am PST 
We agree, Lorrie! When mommy first joined, after I passed away, this was a dynamic group, but the admins who started never come here anymore. Mommy has tried to keep it going, but furs just drifted away. It makes us very sad!

(Page 65 of 66: Viewing entries 641 to 650)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  [Last 10 entry]