AOH Coffee shop

(Page 5 of 68: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 7:43am PST 
wave Angel Prince...I have heard chat's can be very confusing and yes, All furs can be nice if treated nice and trained correctly.

Rubio, So happy your Grammpy is homeapplauseapplause I have been to parties and have given several as well. Birthday parties, sledding parties, dances, weddings and oh so much fun. We all took a part in it, some played music, posted food, decorations and drinks. Others made pictures as memories for our pages.

Angel Cody,, My Momma gives your Momma Big hug's as she too is sad. Today is 6 months since I went to the bridgecry another day she needs to get through and every month on the Anniversary she looks at all my pictures and gives Monnie extra snuggles and playtime. She only has to look in her heart because I will always reside there.cloud 9

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 8:13am PST 
Oh Cody Noel, it is SO good to hear from you! I am SO sorry about Blackie! I know how your mommy feels.....I hate it when pets die through neglect, but I don't know if animal control will do anything or not. There is NO excuse for him at least not telling her so she could do something! How old was Blackie?

Angel Lexi.....tell us how the parties work and maybe we can do one. Would you be willing to be hostess?

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Cody Noel - 12/25/09- -07/03/10

Gone but never- forgotten

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 3:30pm PST 
Blackie was only 4 years old frown He was so young ... mama said if she had only known she would have taken him into her home. Daddy says that the if only isn't gonna help mama any. She is just crying a lot today cause just the other day Nana was telling mama how her boyfriend wanted to take Dougie to his mama's house. Mama said no he was her cat and he couldn't have him. The only reason he had Blackie was cause the landlord says we can only have 2 cats cause he is allergic to them. So we have Dougie and my Furless Uncles cat Angel. Mama went to Nana's boyfriends mom's house yesterday to see what our Blackie was living like and mama almost got sick to her tummy. The smell is so bad that you can smell it from outside. Nana told them that they have til the end of the month to clean us the home or she was reporting them for animal abuse/neglect. We told Nana that we needed to get the other cats outta there sooner cause mama just found out today that Blackie is the 3rd cat to die in that home shock If she had known that they had lost cats for neglect before she wouldn't have let Nana take Blackie there.

Thank you for letting us vent a little...mama says she is gonna lie down now...her eyes are swollen and daddy says she needs some sleep.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 5:56pm PST 
Cody Noel, that is SO sad! I know your momma feels badly about it, and I don't blame her a bit, but she has to know it is NOT her fault! If she is helping the kitties that are still there, she will be making a difference, and that is what counts! Blackie, at least, is not suffering now.
Big hugs to your momma!

hughughughughughug

Love,
Rubio

Cody Noel - 12/25/09- -07/03/10

Gone but never- forgotten

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 7:49am PST 
Thank you Rubio hug You made mama feel a little better. She knows it is gonna take time to feel 100% again...but she is talking to friends and all of you is helping a lot.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 8:32am PST 
I'm so glad to hear she is feeling a little better. It does take time, and I think feeling guilt probably slows down the healing process, too. And we know in our heads she is not to blame. She just has to convince her heart!

Love,
Rubio

Angel *RIP- My Sweet- Prince*

My Sweet Little- Prince

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 11:24am PST 
We're so sorry to hear of this, Cody Noel. Any passing of a pet is extremely difficult and only time will heal. Know that you can email us if you need to! Maybe it IS best if you can get animal control to go to the house. If conditions are poor, they may take the animals. Also, maybe you could even ask around and see if you can find homes for his cats?

@Lexi- parties would be wonderful..we all are new to the "coffee shop" so we'll need your help if you're willing to give it!

And just to clarify, my name is Angel. Yes, I am a boy. And No, it's didn't change to Angel after I crossed the rainbow bridge! I had this name since I came to my new home! Momma sometimes called me her little prince! big grin

little angel
- Angel.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 10:44pm PST 
Hi Angel! I agree, it couldn't hurt to call animal control! It will probably help, too, by at least putting the fear of God into the old coot! (I guess I shouldn't call him that as I don't know him, but it makes me so mad to see animals get neglected!)

Angel Lexi, yes, please tell us how to do the party! That could be a lot of fun!

Love you ALL,
Rubio

Blackie - 10/26/06 - 1/24/11

Mommy is Keeping- Me!!!

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 9:16am PST 
Hello Everyone little angel

Cody Noel says I should come in and tell introduce myself. This is really hard for me cause every time mama see's me she starts to cry. I am the first long haired cat that mama let into her heart. You see mama is highly allergic to us kitties silenced Though Dougie never has made her sneeze so cause of him she let us kitties into her heart wink Then she saw me and just fell in love. Though I made it where she couldn't breathe some days she says I wasn't going anywhere cloud 9 Come by my page and here the song mama put on my page and I even put a diary entry about my passing.

Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 9:35am PST 
Thank you, Blackie, for telling us about yourself. I did go to your page and it sure made mommy tear up! You were sure a beautiful cat!

My mommy still has this awful cold but she has to work today, so no rest for the weary!

I hope all you sweet pets have a great day!

Belly rubs,
Rubio

(Page 5 of 68: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]