HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 5 of 271: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 11:16pm PST 
Those are pretty good, you know. I'm feeling kind of sleepy but then that's nothing new. laugh out loud

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 5:24am PST 
Is everyone getting ready for the big blizzard that's going to affect half the country? *wow* We are to get up to one inch of ice and a foot of snow and blizzard conditions. Hope we don't lose our power. Otherwise we'lll be ok, just stay inside and watch it come down....eekcheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

ANGEL ZOEY"WE MISS YOU BABY"

ZOEY

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 1:25am PST 
It might clip the Northern part of our state and the panhandle but where we are it's supposed to be mainly rain. We don't like no power, no.....nooo.

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 5:32am PST 
Well, we got some snow and ice in the night, and now the snow is coming down in earnest. The storm is coming up from Texas and up north of us they may get 20 inchees.eek Hold on to your snow cap....and face mask....and boots..shock

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 2:00am PST 
And we still got two more months of winter to go.eek This has been fiercesome indeed. Daddy's glad he's off today so he can sleep in a little as he caught a cold and is in the process of making it pitiful.laugh out loud

HMPH!

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 4:25am PST 
Uh-oh ..Did Daddy get his *flu* shot?eek
We have an awful lot of snow out their---maybe 10 inches more or less---and I feel chilly, except in Mommi's room where she has those heating machines going full blast. She always has a bedful of cats.kittykittykitty

Itty Bitty- Kitty- (Martha- Anne)

I WILL SURVIVE!

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 4:27am PST 
Your Daddy better eat some soup and get some head-pats.frown

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 12:24pm PST 
eek Furreezin' eek

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 12:31am PST 
Daddy's gettin' better now cos he can taste and smell some again. He thanks all of you for your caring. We didn't get anything but some gusty winds and a few flurries. It's 24 degrees right now.

Daddy just found his old neighborhood on "Google Maps" where he grew up. How depressing.....it still looks mostly the same.shocklaugh out loud

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 4:56am PST 
I feel warm and cuddly on Mommi's bed with the comforters and my two kittens here too, allowing Mommi little room to sleep as my kits are gigantuan!happy dance We can't find our camera. We fear a certain person we were kind to and gave a home to for a bit STOLE it along with Mommi and Ro's $120. We don't understand people. It hurt our feelings....frown
and made us mad.naughtynaughtynaughty

(Page 5 of 271: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]