HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 4 of 271: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 3:47am PST 
thinking

Our Mommi has been quoted as saying that lately she feels "over-whelmed" as Auntie Ro got laid off and she wasn't sure how they would pay the Internet/Cable bill (Mediacom----*hiss*! Mommi is fixin' to have a long talk with them re the monthly increases in the bill!). She got it paid. I have been pretty happy lately, eating and putting on wait and seeming to get healthier! big grin

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 1:55am PST 
We know how it is, Joe. It isn't easy to make ends meet a lot of the time. Me and Daddy said a prayer for all of you to make it through this all right. Just try and remember to never give up on yourself.....it's not important that you win, you just gotta' keep trying is all. I promise you that beyond all of this is something more wonderful than can even be put into words hardly. Love and prayers for all of you.hughuglittle angelhughug

Oh, and I am feeling happy as Daddy has the next two days off with me.cheercheercheer

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Sat Jan 22, '11 8:07am PST 
Meowdy Joe wave
MamaCat's cable bill kept gettin' higher efurry month so she goes to their place and asks why and they say you don't have a package shock

Well they did not have to tell MamaCat that cause she is a girl red face

Anyway, they gave her a package shrug and lowered her monthly bill by ofurr 40 dollars!! shock

Good Lands! shock Who knew she needed a package shrug Maybe yur Mom asks 'bout that cheer

Ms. Beautiful Reanan, you correct 'bout life 'cause it all work out to be fine and dandy cloud 9

I am happy like you Ms. Reanan cheer cause MamaCat home for the weekend and we just had Treats and lovin' cloud 9

Little me is sooooooooo furry happy now cheer

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sat Jan 22, '11 9:56pm PST 
I'm feeling happy cos Meowmie's minigrain went away. She hadn't had one for over a month and then got one today and it finally went away. Whew.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:11am PST 
Hi, Raincloud, Miss Daisy's. I'm feeling pretty happy, but then I'm getting ready to take a nap. Can't sleep too much you know.smilekitty

HMPH!

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 4:39am PST 
Daisy Mae, we hope your Mama will not get any more headaches like that. Mommi used to have lots of those. She had one last week all week long and THEN she got the flu!!!shock
I am feeling fat and sassy!
happy dance

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Wed Jan 26, '11 12:52am PST 
I'm feelin' all nice and toasty warm on the couch cos I'm takin' a nap on a pair of Daddy's jammies. Well.....they're clean.laugh out loud

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:32am PST 
I feel sleepy and want treats. big grincloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Also, frown, I miss my Tasha Here is a kiss for her: kissing hug

ANGEL TASHA"WHO IS IN LOVE WIT

TASHA FREE AT- LAST!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 1:48am PST 
Ooh.....thank you for the sweet kiss, my Joey Bear. And here's one for you too cos you're the cats pajamas.smilekissingcloud 9hug

HMPH!

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 6:19am PST 
I feel hungry. I came into the office while Mommi is sitting at the computer and I meaowed at her to feed me! I want beef Whiskas! They are my new favorite.cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

(Page 4 of 271: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]