HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

(Page 198 of 267: Viewing entries 1971 to 1980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  [Last 10 entry]  
Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 1:27am PST 
(Happy dances around the room and then gives a special little gift basket to the CotW Kitty. (Mewr basket contains a catfish delight treat, a can of cat nip cola and a mousie.)
Concats on being Kitty Of The Week!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/daisymaest/Baskets2.j pg

TATIANNA

Give me that- coke cap!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '13 1:45am PST 
partypartypartypartypartypartypartyConcatukations, Platelickerpartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 7:04am PST 
Th Pukemeister is back.....

Thursday night or early Friday Morning I left Mom a nice little present on the carpet in the entryway...I was only 6 inches from the hard surface but I wanted to be able to get proper traction while depositing and ran to the carpet and then got a second runny pile in the middle of the living room carpet...She slept through it all and did not discover it till she got up and then had tyo hurry to clean it before Little B got here...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Freddy- Mercury- Thunderbear

Cell Block 9- Thunderbear- Household

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 7:57am PST 
hailhailhailhail

I have been seeing a hairball here & there. I think it is from Julia, Barney Joe's sister---we must get a page started on her!thinking

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 3:18pm PST 
waveMidnight Son! Grrreat placeage and job!snoopycheerapplause

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:16am PST 
Ooh.....We'd love to see her page when you get it up and goingcheercheercheer

Midnight Son.........If you could just get your paws on some green food coloring
to mix in with your pukes.........Then you could celebrate Saint Patty's Day and freak out your Mommy at the same timelaugh out loud

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:19pm PST 
That'sh brilliant ReeRee!hail

Midnight Son

The Supreme- Grandmaster- Pukemeister

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 4:08pm PST 
Yes yes..We need to meet Julia...

Reanan..brilliant...I think she keeps the food coloring in the high cabinet that I do not have access to....I can get in some cabinets but not that one..Let me think on that....

No pukes today but I did manage to build a pyramid with my litter outside my box when I was covering my business...
happy dancehappy dance

ANGEL

IF IT MOVES IT'S- MINE!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 11:03pm PST 
That's way cool...........Did any little UFO's come and fly around it?shock
Well.........Some say they were built with their helpeek

Oh, and Dad has a pimple on his nosebig laughbig laughbig laugh

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '13 1:27pm PST 
What an architectural wonder Midnight Son! I hopesh you gotsh a pic!way to golaugh out loud

ReeRee!big laugh

(Page 198 of 267: Viewing entries 1971 to 1980)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  [Last 10 entry]