Tell us your Christmas Traditions

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Tue Nov 30, '10 7:37am PST 
I always had a present that was set under the tree. Christmas eve I got assistance to open my gifts.
Waiting for that day and smelling my gifts was wonderful as I usually knew what I had gotten. big grin

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Wed Dec 1, '10 4:36pm PST 
Hi Nala
We always get a presant from Mom at Christmas butmy favorite things was to play with the wrapping paper and boxes... this was great!!

Nekko

Maneki- Neko(beconing- cat)

Purred: Fri Dec 3, '10 9:09am PST 
wave I love looking under the tree and checking out all the gift's.I even find mine. happy dance

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sun Dec 5, '10 5:24pm PST 
Hi Nekko
Isn't it great to look for and even fimnd our presants smile

Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 5:37am PST 
Mom always puts plastic ornaments towards the bottom. That way if we did swat something it couldn't break and cut us. The boxes and paper wrap are funnest for me also!

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Thu Dec 9, '10 8:44am PST 
THis is my 1st christmas away from home and up at The Bridge so I'm really bizzi hovering over my house to be shure they all are organized and staying calm and not having redheaded hiss fits when Guido topples the Cwismus tree! Oh MY! I saw that tree tumbling on Sunday - oh MY OH MY! That boy is never gonna grow up!

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 8:17am PST 
I'm with you Baci! I watch Nanas antics with the new kitten I sent to her! And the decorations are less this year as she is sad for loosing me! cry
She did do some bulbs and a lighted garland. And hung toys for the others to bat around..[plastic] They love it!big grin

Precious

Growing Up Happy

Purred: Sat Dec 18, '10 8:41am PST 
This is my first Christmas and I am so happy with anything we do..I have a home and am accepted!hug

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Mon Dec 20, '10 9:47am PST 
Nice to see your furst tradition "Precious" and you'll have a wonnerful Christmas! Stay warm under that tree and be sure to knock a few ornaments around! It's good to start your own traditions!laugh out loud Yee Haw!

Precious

Growing Up Happy

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 6:31am PST 
Thanks Yolo! This year we have an outdoor tree all decorated also. The reindeer are up and they added a couple horses pulling a sleigh.. Hope they fill it with treats!!cheer

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2