Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 8:22am PST 
HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! ARE YOU READY, I KNOW I AM.wave

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 11:38am PST 
YEA!!!, Christmas is coming and that means new toys!! MOre new toys to destroy and pull the stuffen out of. I just luv pulling the stuffen out the toys....

What do you want for Christmas, Piglet?

Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 11:41am PST 
I am ready for Christmas. I thik I have been a pretty good boy and I hope Santa brings me lots of new balls and a new frisbee. I just have to have a new frisbee. Ya know what, momma was throwing the frisbee and it was soooooo windy, guess where it ended up at..? That's right...in the tallest tallest cedar tree you have seen....mommy has tried to get get it down and so far no luck...

So yep, I thik i thik i need some spare Frisbees for Christmas...
laugh out loud

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 11:43am PST 
I need to write a letter to Santa Claus telling him what I want for Christmas...my list if just so long......I just want it all...laugh out loud

Piloux

Her motto is

Purred: Fri Nov 19, '10 3:05pm PST 
Christmas is coming? Oh dear. I better write that down on my calendar.

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Purred: Sat Nov 20, '10 3:56pm PST 
How many more days til Christmas??? Do ya all have your Christmas shopping done...laugh out loud

Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Purred: Sun Nov 21, '10 5:17am PST 
I like pulling out stuffing too, Clover and I unwrap everybody's presents not just our own it is too fun.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 7:49am PST 
I love Christmas its the best time of year. I love to get new stuff. I also love to help mom wrap presents, I also love to unwrap them most of all.

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 7:51am PST 
This is my first Christmas ever I hope this person Santa comes and brings me all the fun stuff that Luke keeps talking about. Mom bought me a BIG sock I could almost crawl into itbig grin

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 7:53am PST 
Momma's sad today we had to take that BIG RED DOG to the shelter today. They are going to take him to a rescue up north. Mom has been cryn all morning we keep tryn to cuddle her to make her feel better. Please say a prayer for our big friend Red he could sure use it.hughughug

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8