Secret Santa 2010!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Tue Dec 14, '10 5:38pm PST 
OK I have my gifts for Macy and Sonny on Macys page, when I opened the box it wasn't wrapped so they got it early! I just couldn't put captions on them and not sure how to...anyone know how or is that a Catster Plus feature?

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 6:27pm PST 
OMC! Today is my Birthday so Mommy let me open Allie and my gift! OMC! THANK YOU Secret Santa! Picture #3 0n my page is our gift! I LOVE it. I did hog it, well it IS my Birthday, but Allie had time too. I picked my favorite homemade catnip toy and Allie picked hers. I even snuggled with the stocking on our beautiful kitten Mommy made blankie. Thank you again!

Pepper & Allie
Longview, Tx

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Sat Dec 18, '10 9:41pm PST 
Thanks, BooBoo, I appreciate the comment.

Remember to join us for the Christmas party in "The Dog Park" tomorrow at 7:00 pm. -

http://www.dogster.com/forums/groups/thread/694680

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 6:18pm PST 
I'm not able to get into that thread (the Dog Park). Is it because I'm a cat, so don't have a dogster account? Anyway, I posted my picture with my new Secret Santa gifts--I love, love,love my new blankie, Christmas toys, and...how does Santa know? The treats I got are one of the fe kinds I actually eat and love! I laid on my blankie for HOURS as soon as Meowma put it got it out for me. I ended up not having to wait until the 25th because Meowma's fella came over to do Christmas last night; he's got to work all week and will be spending the 25th with his sister and his nieces while Meowma visits Grandmommy and Grandaddy.

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 7:14pm PST 
Booboo you should be able to search for the group the dog park and join it from catster...thats how I got in there with some help from others...

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Dec 19, '10 10:18pm PST 
I did finally get in. And then I started having troublewith the computer hookup going out every time the phone rang, which was a lot. Stupid A tand t, we hate them. I hope Allie and pepper see how much I love my new stuff!

Edited by author Sun Dec 19, '10 10:19pm PST

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4