Redheaded Purrs For Our Furiends

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Thu Jul 7, '11 7:41pm PST 
Our friend ORANGE RUFFY has an eye that won't heal! Please pray for him and his MOM also that the Vet gets them in!! PURRINGmeditate hug meditate

Morris

Cat With 9-Lives

Purred: Fri Jul 8, '11 9:58am PST 
hug Orange Ruffy hug

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '12 3:33pm PST 
Purring for COLORADO !! Hope he gets well soon! hughughughughug

Lemon Drop

I'm happy my- friends!!

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:05am PST 
Colorados bro fur Napoleon has the same symptoms now and they need our prayers!! Vet says maybe high-strung but I am praying it isn;t food or treats!! They are now seperated and each has their own litter-box..hughughug

Rhed

Feral Girl born- to be wild

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '12 8:08am PST 
Our friend from New Guinea was enroute to a new house they were moving into. Jumped out of car into heavily wooded area by the freeway. Could use our Red-headed prayers KITTY GINGERPAWS # 1258064 hughughughug

Fave

mom's favorite

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 1:20pm PST 
Purrs for Kibbles # 750290 who is in Maryland by Hurricane Sandy!! Prayers for all our Redheads in the path of this storm! Praying for you all!! hughughug

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 7:15pm PST 
Prayers needed for our admin MUFFY id# 314237 his father passed away this morning.flowersbig hughug

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 10:23pm PST 
Yes Nala Sue - It's so so so sad Muffy's Poppa passed. We all gotta live and love to the utmost, even with 9 lives. Hugs to all my Flaming Redheads from up here in the Heavens

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 7:54am PST 
a past member has passed away...Shelly Sue, from jaundice.. she was a beauty..
R.I.P. dear friend flowers rainbow

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 3:49pm PST 
Angel Yoda, Kibbles and Francis's Grammy had a small stroke a couple days ago! They could sure use our prayers for their Grammys health and continuous recovery! She is home and doing better!hughughughughug

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3