Visit's to Our Families!

Dakota- (Mama's- Little- Angel)

Mama's Little- Angel!

Purred: Wed Jul 28, '10 8:17pm PST 
Please feel free to share your visit's you have had with your family, from time to time. I know I have visited Mama a few times, it sure did comfort her.

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Bandit

Good Dog!- Neighborhood- Dog!!

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 7:12am PST 
I dropped in to see Mama, Daddy, & Coco and it was so good to see them. We all miss each other so its so good to to see each other.big grinbig grin

Buster

Buster , always- happy and a- loving heart

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 8:13pm PST 
Buster looks up and sees Bandit flying around. He waves big grinwave Hi Banditwave

Mama's Little- Angel!

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 10:29pm PST 
Bandit, that must of comforted your Mama so much! little angel

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 6, '10 10:04am PST 
Last night I visited Mama! She was laying in bed, and started to cry and was missing me. I use to always comfort Mama. I came down and gave Mama kisses, and do like I always use to do lay above her head. I wrapped myself around her head until she went asleep.

I LOVE you Mama!

Shadow

Mama's Little- Angel!

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 11:41am PST 
On Monday, Mama was in a meeting and when it was almost over with, I popped in and layed on the floor next to her. big grin It almost brought tears to her eyes. I will always be with you MAMA!

Love,

Dakotalittle angel

Suki ~- Forever In- My Heart

Suki Babe

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 11:54am PST 
I visited my Mum in the early days she needed to see me and one morning unexpectedly she finally saw me and I know it brought her great comfort to know that I had made it to Rainbow Bridge and to know I still love her
cloud 9

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Purred: Sun Aug 29, '10 1:28pm PST 
Last night Mama had a dream about me. She goes out on the front porch every day for that's where she smokes. Well in her dream she went on the front porch and saw me in the yard. She called out my name. I looked up right into her eyes, which melted her heart. She opened the door and I came right in the house. Then Mama woke up.

I love You Mama,

Shadow hug