WHO won the contest?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 1:28pm PST 
I noticed a lot of pictures won't load when I search the contest photos. Most of them in fact. KuJu Ku - I saw that your photo is still listed. I hope this doesn't affect the contest!

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 4:48pm PST 
I know, I have one in friends with my sisfur, she has one in bein silly, and another in cute.. but the new and improved catster
made them go away. booooohoooooo Im going to start a movement and rebel.. anyone want to join me? Lets march right down catster avenue and protest. We are usually easy going cats, but this made the whole furmily a little bit angry/sad and all of the above.

Edited by author Mon Jun 21, '10 4:48pm PST

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 4:51pm PST 
I SAY WE START THE WHOLE CONTEST OVER AGAIN. OR HAVE A DO-OVER AND MAKE ROUND TWO NEXT MONTH. MOL CATSTER ITSELF WILL DONATE ALL THE PREZZIES. AND EVERY CATSTER CAN SIT BACK AND RELAX, NO HOME MADE STUFF- SO ALL THE MAKERS OF GIFTS HAVE THE DAY OFF.. PAID, WITH TWO WEEKS VACATION.

Sassy

True- Puurrrrfection

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 7:10pm PST 
I can't find my pictures either. I am so furry sad. Most of the pictures as Monida said, I can't even get to load, I dont really know if my are there are not but I don't see them. cryfrown

Violet - Forever- Loved

Flower Power

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 7:42pm PST 
Don't worry - if your pictures are tagged, then they are still in the contest!

Some of the coding HQ must be doing is messing with the photos in the stroll.

We will not let the judges begin until we see all the photos!

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 11:19am PST 
Someone has PieRatted our fotos! I entered in Cute and Silly and Furiends. Shuksatini - where'za our fotos??

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 12:01pm PST 
Guido, keep your tags on them. Dont change anything and hopefully the new and stupidly improved Catster will get off the animal cruelty sites and put our stuff back like it belongs.
I hope they didnt steal our pictures and put them up on the bad site
mmmm mabey they showed my picture and burned my fur off by floating me in a clothes dryer, or put oil in a pan and stuck my paws to it.. sounds cruel dont it, well.. thats another side of catster some people are not seeing.. ok correction its not catster its www.moarrawr.com
but its been pulled down by the owner.. I wonder who that is thinking
I dont care if I get paw slapped or kicked off catster - I WILL STAND UP FOR CAT/DOG RIGHTS NO MATTER WHAT IT COST ME, and a mere 20 bucks for catster wont kill this messenger either.. so na na na na an pfffft.. there ya go.

Chica

I am gato, hearz- me roar!

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 12:14pm PST 
Don'tz worriez!!! They willz get it fixed andz your picturez will be in the conteztz! Zeez the poztz from Violet. The judgez won'tz even getz to lookz at the picturez untilz they iz all backz. way to go It iz fruztratingz that the picturez iz notz zhowingz up in the ztroll rightz now, but it won'tz cauze anyonez to mizz beingz in the conteztz!!

Violet - Forever- Loved

Flower Power

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 10:08am PST 
Winners were just announced today! Be sure to check a forum thread showing all the winners. The winning photos are also shown on the group's page! Congratulations to all the winners!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2