The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 7 of 53: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 5:28am PST 
Happy 4th guys. I thought maybe we could grill a few hot dogs and have a few beers or tuna juice and relax the day away. I brought the dogs and buns. And all the fixins happy dance

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 9:57am PST 
Uboo looks like we got plenty of left-overs... so I will be right-over big laugh

Srsly! big grin

We can have a grill still snoopy

As long as I don't hear any of them farwerks boomin' eek

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 1:28pm PST 
I hope they are finished too. Right when it got dark last night and time for the fireworks, a BIG storm moved in. We gots lots of rain instead. *Uboo tosses a dog to Platelicker and he catches it in his bun* Let's fix these dogs up with some mustard and ketchup. I have a pound of shrimp and sauce too. Surf and turf laugh out loud
Got any more beers in that tool chest of yours?

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '12 9:56pm PST 
wave Hi Uboo and Platelicker! We don't have anything to celebrate here, but I'd love to join you fur some yummy food! dancing

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:15am PST 
Hi Samson. We have plenty of hot dogs here and some shrimp and cocktail sauce. Help yourself to the fixins.

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:21am PST 
Samson wave Uboo wave

What'd ya'll think 'bout that catch! I got that hotdog! way to go

Plenty of cold beers in my mancat tool chest cooler dancing Have all ya'll want!

Uboo them skrimps look purrty good happy dance

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 11:44am PST 
Hi Samson, Uboo and Platelicker

wavewave

Joins his friends for some goodies!!

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '12 7:31pm PST 
Hiya Opie,
I am hangin' here tonight. They are setting off those darn fire works again. This weekend better be the end of it.Hows a guy supposed to get enough sleep to work the next day? Well, er, I guess is it is Sunday tomorrow but it is the 8th ! Not the 4th! laugh out loud

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 12:45am PST 
wave Uboo, Platelick, and Opie! Uboo, we live out in the country, so we don't see (or hear) the fireworks as well as in town. So we're safe for New Year's! big grin

Hotdogs is my sixteeth-favourite snackie! big grin Don't make me list them all - that could take AGES!!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:26am PST 
MOL! Samson! laugh out loudlaugh out loud that wud be a long list laugh out loud

CONCATS!! Our Cat Of The Day to you Samson! party party party party way to go party hi5

(Page 7 of 53: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]