The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 3 of 57: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Jun 20, '10 3:01pm PST 
Howdy guys. I will have a gin and tonic. A... do we have a bartender or do we pour our own? Anyone want to play some pool? *Uboo pours him self a nice drink and asks the guys if they need any refills. He eyes up the pool table*

Big Head - Angel- Dreamboat- #42

Top Cat of Top- Cats

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 6:11am PST 
Yo guys! Hozit goin? I am just stoppin by on the way to da job so give me a dubble spresso, nah make dat a triple... I throw a few spoons o shuga in-nere and I will be jettin. Dem trainee's gonna be tired. Me too I supposin... Man-meow's guys!

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 6:42pm PST 
*Tabby Little struts over to the jukebox, taps in on the song 'Firecracker' and heads over tot he bar.* I'll have a scotch sour on the milk! big grin

What up dudes?

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 9:17pm PST 
Hey dudes, I'm so happy to see you guys. This is a good lounge fur us Men to kick back and chat. The girl cats chat at the Mani Pawdicure Salon and we got our Saloon. Hey did you see those exhausticatted Trainees that Stinker is training? They're Man Cats in Training! Tabby Little - you're not so little anymore! WOWee you're a full sized Man Cat now! Waiter I'll have a shot of Saspurrrila

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Tue Jun 22, '10 3:01pm PST 
Hey there ManCats! *bellies up to the bar and pours a frosty, cold beer*

What's our next project going to be? Something for Independence Day? Maybe a gazebo with a band stand? Does any cat here play a musical instrument? I can howl and yowl and sing up a storm!

It's been a while since I strapped on my tool belt and I'm itching to get back to work!

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Thu Jun 24, '10 6:53pm PST 
Hi Greysonwave Gosh, Father's Day was good, was it fur you? Well this week is just hangin' out and being lazy I guess. I ain't been to work.red face Guess I'd better get back to work cause I want to get some water ski's. I tink I will try that.

Max

Dark Angel

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 2:43am PST 
I want one large catweiser with a niptini chaser pawlese. It's been a long week fur me.

Big Head - Angel- Dreamboat- #42

Top Cat of Top- Cats

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 6:37am PST 
**The Big Head comes in with that slow lumber back and forth. Leans his head on the bar**
kitty
Hey guys! Wow I got tru anudder week. Whew! My paws are achin!

Really is good to move the job along, but, does da bozz gotta be bellyachin lak dat. Me-ow. How do I keep dat Buddy Boy from going to the job shack and eating all da speshul rewards? I dunno how he unscrewed da ting? Maybe he got thumbs he's hiding? Whew done with that beef. Ya gotta leddit go yaknow!
kitty
So whaz up Man Cats. Oh, Yeah! Yo! Barkeep! Gimme tree, no Fo, fingas Ka-Lu-Ah, Yup, Good. An trow a sprig a nip on top!
**Stinker laps it down in no time**
Man, I got a purr Goin now.
No thanks. No refill. I will have a cuppa joe for a chaser.
Now guys lemme tell ya...

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 9:20am PST 
Hey Stinker! I'ma gonna join youza fur a CatLooHa and Cream too! Wanna watch da World Cup today? Weeza got da YouEssHay playing - catzowey thatza funtasticat! Go YouEssHay!dancing

Bout dat Buddy dude - purrhaps heezing got a Raccoon pal whooza unlocking da locks. Youza gonna have to purrtrol him fur shure.

Hey bartender - I wanna buy my pal Stinker a Cup O' Catpuccino, EyeTailYun style - yep uh huh strong Catpuccino!

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 10:04am PST 
Hi Guido
Could I join you?
Mom and I are so excited about the World Cup game today that the USA is playing

(Page 3 of 57: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]