The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 18 of 57: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  [Last 10 entry]  
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 11:32am PST 
Okie doke here we go. Nice snapper for all us guys and some mashed tasters with gravy and some ice cold beers way to go

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Mon Mar 18, '13 6:35pm PST 
Uboo, now this is a meal! You sure have some mancat talent. I'll try not to chew with my mouth open, but it's difficult with all this drool.

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 12:01pm PST 
Tuffy, Percy, Uboo this shore is some fine tasty grilled snapper way to go

One mite say... thinking It is larapin' hi5

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 12:09pm PST 
Time for dessert fellers.... how about some apple pie? I will run to the barn and see if there are any apples big grin

Percy

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 7:26pm PST 
Hey, Uboo. I came for dessert and drinks, and I brought chips, just like you asked. I've got bar-b-q flavor and sour cream 'n cheddar. Guys! I'm hungry. Uboo, do you need help finding those apples?

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Wed Mar 20, '13 8:16am PST 
I brought some store bought pie crust (that's the only kind that we know how to make) MOL And a big container of Ready Whip to squirt on top of our dessert!

Maybe I'd better go out to the barn and see if Uboo needs any help carrying in all those apples!

Percy

Purred: Wed Mar 20, '13 9:06pm PST 
Uboo....Uboo....do you need any help?...
*jumps 3 feet in the air* Tuffy, you startled me, dude! You sure do look all clean and shiney, are you sure you want to be in the barn? Where is that Uboo?

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Mar 21, '13 3:54am PST 
Uboo is in the barn selecting the best apples from the bag of treats shh

Hey Percy, you want to help carry a couple? Tuffy, those paws are sure shiny!Here are a couple for you too! Thanks, guys. Six apples should do it. I hope the horses don't tell laugh out loud Maybe we will need to bring them a slice of pie.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Fri Mar 22, '13 10:19am PST 
I bet that the horses would love a slice of pie, Uboo. Tuffy looks at his white, shiney paws and admits that he cleaned up well. Well, a guy's gotta get fluffed and buffed occasionally, 'ya know.

Now, about some of that apple pie?

My Meowmy used to take her horse to the fair every year and she always got a candy apple and some cotton candy (the horse, that is). I bet that she looked forward going to the fair every year! MOL

Meeko Bush

I enjoy Life!!

Purred: Fri Mar 22, '13 10:44pm PST 
Hi Percy, Uboo and Tuffy. wavewavewave Just stopping by on my way for a trim at the Barbershop. That pie sure does look and smell good. Think I could get a piece on my way back? way to goway to go

(Page 18 of 57: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  [Last 10 entry]