The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 14 of 53: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]  
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 4:02pm PST 
Let's have fish and chips tonight guys happy dance They are coming out of the fryer now. And a drink on the house to honor Fishstick. Here are your niptinis guys.
Cheers to Fishstick,cat of the day!!!!party

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:48pm PST 
Cheers! The three new friends raise their glasses and *tink, tink, tink* To Fish Stick!

Mmmmmm, those fishsticks smell heavenly Uboo. I'll pass around the plates and we can all sit down and enjoy our meal of fish and chips together. Here's to good friends. hug

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Mon Feb 4, '13 9:09am PST 
Uboo wave Tuffy wave

How are ya'll doin' at tha start of this week big hug

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:30pm PST 
Hey Platelicker,
Glad you are here Mr Cat of the Week.party Heheee, I cooked you up a steak and taters with cheese on them for dinner. On the house buddy and niptinis for everyone!!!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:43am PST 
shockshock big grin way to go Thanks Uboo hi5

*sits down to eat his steak... cell rings...* Yep yep it iz me COTW laugh out loud

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 11:52am PST 
Tuffy comes inside and stomps off his boots; then hangs up his heavy coat, coveralls, gloves and hard hat. Hi 'ya Mr. COTW, "Platelicker" and Uboo. Man, I'm starving and a niptini sounds great. Got any more of that steak Uboo?

Platelicker, I bet that you got your name from stopping by here and cleaning off your plate of this delicious food. I just bet that I end up licking my plate clean today too; that food sure smells good and I'm one hungry man-cat!

I'll have a double helping of fries with that steak too Uboo, if you please!

What have you guys been up to?

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 4:14pm PST 
Oh Uboo, we just learned about the loss of your brother, Macy. We are so very sorry. The gang at the BC just got together and formed a purr circle for Macy this afternoon because we were all so very worried about him. The place just won't be the same without Macy around. Our sincere condolences to you and your family.

Tuffy gives Uboo a manly hug; then turns his back and wipes a tear. I gotta be heading home now guys. Tuffy lowers his head and closes the door quietly behind him.

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:48pm PST 
Thanks, Tuffy. I went around and sniffed the whole house for him and mom said he has gone to heaven. He used to sneak me desserts from the BC did you know that?
He was a nice little dude. He had been sick for a long time though. I felt bad for him and although I miss him, I bet he feels a whole lot better now.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '13 6:27am PST 
Hi Uboo! Yes, I did know about Macy sneaking you some desserts. And we have some fine food at the BC. Pie always tried to make sure that Macy brought extra stuff home for you too.

I'm sure that you will miss him terribly and we at the BC will also. Meowmy gets all teary eyed every time that we stop in there. But as you said, I'm sure that he is feeling young and frisky again now that he is at The Bridge. He is probably running through fields of catnip and drinking from the milky stream. His illness is all gone and he is young and healthy and that is a very comforting thought.

Well, maybe I can sneak you some desserts and goodies from the BC once in awhile! I always carry along my backpack and it is usually stuffed full when I leave at night! MOL

Be sure to give your Mommy extra cuddles to help her heart heal now. We'll see you later buddy. Manly hugs! hug

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '13 8:00am PST 
Uboo we ManCat angels are taking good care of Macy hug

We are taking him to sprinkle Rainbow glitter dust on his Momma all this Valentine week...

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/ a/|little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

(Page 14 of 53: Viewing entries 131 to 140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  [Last 10 entry]