The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 13 of 53: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]  
Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:15pm PST 
Ahhhh, thanks Uboo. That hits the spot. Yes, a little Kahlua would be nice. Hey, that was a nice try at throwing that dart. Maybe I'll try my paw at that.

Tuffy judges his distance, sights across the room, aims and fires. The dart hits just below the board. Ooops! Not enough oomph in that one, I guess.

Continues eating his fish sandwich and fries and watches to see who's going to throw the next dart.

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Mon Jan 28, '13 3:31pm PST 
Good try Tuffy. I wonder if a niptini would help my aim. Think I will try that way to go
We have spaghetti with meatballs for dinner this evening gents. Just holler if you want some.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:34am PST 
Spaghetti sounds great Uboo. I just bet that a Niptini would help both of our aims. Say, I just saw where Macy at Old Furts group mentioned your name. Didn't realize that you two were related. Did he tell you about the new donkeys that we just got at the BC? They sure are cute; they have become great friends with Butterfly already.

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Tue Jan 29, '13 11:16am PST 
I will have to ask him about that Tuffy. He lives inside and I live in the barn. Except for when I "sneak" in the house laugh out loud So, we only chat from time to time. I love horses,and ponies and donkeys. I look over our barn guys and make sure they are ok and that the mousies don't eat all their grain.I bet you will have a lot of fun with them all summer.
Now let's test our niptini theory.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:43am PST 
Uboo and Tuffy raise their niptinis and chug-a-lug. Ahhhhh! Yep, I think that should help our game a lot. laugh out loud

I bet that your horses really are appurrrciative of the fact that you keep the mousies away from their grain. That sounds like a furry important job.

FishStick

Going fishing- with FishStick

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 9:49am PST 
Uboo wave Tuffy wave I see ya'll have a game of darts going on. way to go I will take a niptini big grin

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Wed Jan 30, '13 3:04pm PST 
Here you go Fishstick! A nice wet niptini.Tuffy and I are testing out theory that we are better at darts after a niptini. You are welcome to join us.

Uboo winds up and lets a dart fly. It hits the board!!!!!
Hey, I hit the board that time. whoooHooo!

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 7:28am PST 
Hey! I do believe that our theory works Uboo. Great shot. Tuffy fires off a dart too and hits the board. It isn't in the center but it's a hit. Woo Hoo!

Hai Fishstick! I think that I just saw where you are cat of the day? I saw your picture when I signed in; great picture and concats on your honor! Way to go! *High fives all around*

I love the names of some of the guys around here (Fishstick and Platelicker) You guys aren't related, are you? And I am just betting that Fishstick just might be some of the Texas Wild Bunch? *Tuffy raises his glass to Fishstick and grins*

Edited by author Thu Jan 31, '13 7:32am PST

FishStick

Going fishing- with FishStick

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 8:52am PST 
Howdy Uboo wave

MOL! Tuffy laugh out loud Yessirreebob I live with that Platelicker relieved We get along real well though hi5

Tuffy, yes I am Catster's Cat of The Day today big grin and might I say I am very honored and plum thrilled hamster dance

Let's have another round of niptinis! hug

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '13 2:37pm PST 
Ah ha! I just thought that I recognized those names. Niptinis for all and you know what? For some reason, I'm just hungry for afish sandwich!!!! Got any fishsticks Uboo? laugh out loud

(Page 13 of 53: Viewing entries 121 to 130)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  [Last 10 entry]