The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 10 of 57: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Mr Buttons- DBiT Help- FIV Cats

Will yours be- our forever- family

Purred: Sun Aug 26, '12 11:58am PST 
Hey cats I will stick with a niptini!
Ahhh Nothing like ree-laxing with your fur pals in your Hard-Hat.
Ya like it? Huh? Do ya? Huh? Do ya?

Anyhowz
Now what iz that Nutella stuff? Pops threatened to feed Rumpy with it if he did not behave.

Mr B

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 7:31am PST 
*shares a niptini with Mr. B* way to go

Nutella is a thick sweet chocolate snack with cracker sticks. A bit too sweet for us though silenced

I sure do like your new hard hat Mr. B way to go

gimme 5 hi5

Samson T.- Hunter

Master of All He- Sees

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 1:52am PST 
Meowmy loves Nutella. Apparently her Meowmy liked to eat Nutella straight out of the tub with a spoon. shrug You may like Nutella, but do any of you furs like VEGEMITE?? wink

Pittbutton

Pittbutton...- What?

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 9:25am PST 
Have not tried vegemite Samson sounds a bit skeery eek

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 3:34pm PST 
I am ready for a brewskie way to go And a little nutella wink
Know what showed up around our neighborhood this week? A black bear .Cool huh? He is following the railroad tracks through town but stopping at bird feeders and garbage cans on the way. What a life right?

Pittbutton

Pittbutton...- What?

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 7:40am PST 
Wow! shock A bear! eek Did you see him? eek

Mr Buttons- DBiT Help- FIV Cats

Will yours be- our forever- family

Purred: Sun Sep 30, '12 2:28pm PST 
A Bear? Where? Hmmm.... Better have a strong one then... How about some warm cream with a bit of Hmmm, Tuna, Yes Tuna and Cream fur me Thankssmile

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Sep 30, '12 4:29pm PST 
Mom and I have not seen the bear and we are on the look out. I kinda Want to see him....but only when I am behind the fence on my back porch. That would be a good time. He should be traveling south to Virginia but people keep scaring him .Some folks chased him up a tree but he got away. He is jut a young black bear.People need to leave him alone so he can head to to country. Niptinis on me!!!

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 1:31pm PST 
Mr. B *tinks glasses* Uboo *tinks glasses*

Bottom up! Down the hatch!

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 11:59am PST 
It's Friday mancats! Lets play a bit of pool,eat some nachos and have a few drinks.
*Uboo heads behind the bar and starts making a big platter of nachos,little paw size tuna sandwiches and about 15 tacos in case there is a rush*

(Page 10 of 57: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]