Golden Nuggets Shared by Amazing Grace

(Page 7 of 61: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Purred: Sun Jul 18, '10 2:12pm PST 
wave Happy Sunday to All....dancing Do you have issues with stress, anxiety and worry?????? Find yourself paralyzed with FEARS???? About Today,tomorrow or next week???????????????

Then the devotional "RESIGN" is for YOU!
go to the 'HE IS ALWAYS THERE THREAD....."way to go
READ,MEDITATE AND PRAY ON THESE VERY WISE WORDS.....cloud 9
MAY YOU FIND THE PEACE AND REST THAT YOUR SPIRIT SEEKS....little angel

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU,
MAZY AND GRANDMA KEDAblue dog

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 2:05pm PST 
wave Happy Thursday Everyone.....dancingcheerbig grin

We found this very short little devotional. Just a minute to read it. Certainly FOOD for Thought.....way to go

Peer Pressure
by Charles R. Swindoll

1 Peter 2:20-24

Once a spider built a beautiful web in an old house. He kept it clean and shiny so that flies would patronize it. The minute he got a "customer" he would clean up after him so the other flies would not get suspicious.

Then one day this fairly intelligent fly came buzzing by the clean spiderweb. Old man spider called out, "Come in and sit." But the fairly intelligent fly said, "No sir, I don't see other flies in your house, and I am not going in alone!"

Presently the fly saw on the floor below him a large crowd of flies dancing around on a piece of brown paper. He was delighted! He was not afraid if lots of flies were doing it. So he came in for a landing.

Just before he landed, a bee zoomed by, saying, "Don't land there, stupid. That's flypaper!" But the fairly intelligent fly shouted back, "Don't be silly. Those flies are dancing. There's a big crowd there. Everybody's doing it. That many flies can't be wrong!" Well, you know what happened. He died on the spot.

Some of us want to be in the crowd so badly we end up in a mess because we didn't listen or search out a situation.

What does it profit a fly (or a person) if he escapes the web
only to end up in the glue?

Excerpted from Day by Day with Charles Swindoll, Copyright © 2000 by Charles R. Swindoll, Inc. (Thomas Nelson Publishers). All rights reserved worldwide. Used by permission

Have a Great Week....blue dog
God Bless Each and Everyone of You,little angelcloud 9little angel
Huggies and Kissies, Mazy and Grandma Keda
kissinghugkissinghugkissing

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Sun Jul 25, '10 2:50pm PST 
wave Howdy Everyone! Just want to Encourage Everyone to pop in and see what is up at the Community Church Service. Held on Sunday Evenings.
Good solid spiritual food. Drop by,to feed and water your Spirit.way to go
Then find a Quiet Place and spend some time with the Lord. Strong Spirits help us stay healthy physically and mentally. (Doesn't mean you'll Never be sick. A Strong Spirit, makes it Easier to Walk the Road the Lord has laid out in front of us.) Jesus Never Promised an Easy Road...He Promised to go with us every step of the journey.little angel

God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazysnoopy

♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Purred: Mon Jul 26, '10 10:44am PST 
wave Hi there Mazy,
I loved the fly ad spider one would you mind if I used it in my postings sweetie? big grin

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Wed Aug 4, '10 12:33pm PST 
Dayzee- Absolutely use what ever you want to use. Mission is to just offer some spiritual food to the Christian Groups.way to go

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Wed Aug 4, '10 12:42pm PST 
wave Howdy Everyone....We apologize for not posting more often. Afraid Grandma Keda has been fighting with hayfever, arthritis and fibromyalgia attacks. (She has been in an ongoing struggle this past week. Things haven't changed. She isn't resting as well as she needs to. We are trusting God to settle things down soon for her.)

We found this devotional and really enjoyed it. (Since we make our living off the land this really spoke to us.) No matter what is going on in our daily lives.....Look at the Total picture, because; you will still find an endless list to be Thankful for....way to go Praise Jesus!little angel

August 4
Lessons From the Field
Haggai 2:17

How destructive is the hail to the standing crops, beating out the precious grain upon the ground! How grateful we should be when the corn is spared so terrible a ruin! Let us offer to the Lord thanksgiving. Even more to be dreaded are those mysterious destroyers—fungus, rust, and mildew. They turn the ear into a mass of soot or render it putrid or dry up the grain, and all in a manner so beyond all human control that the farmer is compelled to cry, "This is the finger of God." Innumerable, minute fungi cause the mischief, and if it weren't for the goodness of God, the rider on the black horse would soon scatter famine over the land. Infinite mercy spares the food of men, but in view of the active agents that are ready to destroy the harvest, wisdom teaches us to pray, "Give us this day our daily bread." The curse is everywhere, and we are in constant need of the blessing. When blight and mildew come, they are chastisements from heaven, and men must learn to deal with them accordingly.

Spiritually, mildew is not an uncommon evil. When our work is most promising, this blight appears. We hoped for many conversions, and instead we find a general apathy, an abounding worldliness, or a cruel hardness of heart! There may be no blatant sin in those for whom we are working, but there is a deficiency of sincerity and decision that is sadly disappointing. We learn from this to depend upon the Lord and the necessity of prayer so that no blight will fall upon our work. Spiritual pride or laziness will soon bring upon us the dreadful evil, and only the Lord of the harvest can remove it. Mildew may even attack our own hearts and shrivel our prayers and dampen our zeal. May it please the great Gardener to avert so serious a calamity. Shine, blessed Sun of Righteousness, and drive the diseases away.

Family Bible reading plan

Jeremiah 32

Psalm 1-2

May Each and Everyone of You and Your Families Have a Blessed Week....
happy dancekittyhappy dancepuppyhappy dance
Huggies and Kissies, Mazy and Grandma Keda

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Mon Aug 9, '10 1:40pm PST 
wave Howdy Everyone! A stretch of high heat combined with high humidity has hit us. (Grandma and Grandpa are having a hard time with it. Not me! Little Miss Toast and Roast! Gram is sure I am not a normal doxie!) Anyway off the subject...

I just this morning had a discussion with a fellow Christian on how you recognize the True Believers from the wolves in sheep's clothing.

God sent to my e-mail just what I needed to be able to give you a new devotional, as well as something to meditate on.little angel We pray it feeds and waters your spirit.....cloud 9

Greater Is He

Today's reading.
1 John 4:1-6 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world...
Read the complete passage

think about it.
How do you "test the spirits" or false teachers (4:1-3)? Why should we not be afraid of these people (4:4-6)? Where or how have you come up against this kind of person?

the blog.
A very well known verse in the Bible is 1 John 4:6 "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them [antichrists--people who deny the Father and the Son and Jesus as Christ], for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." Yesterday John warned us about antichrists but also encouraged us about who we are in Christ.

So what does this verse convey to you about being a follower of Christ? How can we use this verse to give us a boost today or this week and beyond, as we live out and deal with what life brings our way? Tami W.

Join the discussion on the P4 Blog
Get more on this topic with Back to the Bible

Powered by 4 is all about engaging God's Word and living it out--in community. So if it's encouragement you want or motivation you need, join the discussion on the P4 Blog--a place to weigh in on the daily scripture as well as share thoughts & questions. And, for a more in-depth look at the Powered by 4 readings, tune in to the daily Back to the Bible radio program with Woodrow Kroll.

This heatwave compounded with the Humidity...REMINDS us to pray for all our furs and humans living in the areas that are assualted day after day with this type of weather. Please be careful and do not stay out in this type of weather too long. Keep a close eye on your furs. Stay hydrated. Limit outside physical work. way to go We will also pray for a break in this weather pattern for the U.S.kissing

God Bless Each and Everyone of you and your Families,
Mazy and Grandma Keda snoopyhugsnoopyhug

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Sat Aug 14, '10 10:50am PST 
wave Howdy Everyone! We apologize to All for not being here at the group everyday right now. Not providing you with Food and Water for Your Spirit.way to go PLEASE GO TO DAYZEE'S SOUL FOOD AND READ ABOUT A DEANNA
DAY. What a World, we would have, if we all lived this way?????

It is Harvest Time on the Prairie. Hubby is busy juggling making hay and trying to harvest small grain crops around the weather. Thunderstorms have been an issue the last couple weeks. I try to keep the ranch yard under control, as well as the house yard. Also trying to juggle some painting. When we do these chores, does revolve around the weather. Women still have the regular stuff for everyday chores. Laundry,cleaning,cooking,etc....Mazy fills most of my Free Time which is limited....

It's only been 5 Days and 2 Thunderstorms since we last mowed. The temperatures have dropped from 95 to 60's. Things are not drying easily. Sky is building clouds and looks like " a here we go again
day." A blessing, it is cool outside. The only way to cut the overgrown stuff down ... is to do it during the Heat of the Day! The last time around this was very difficult physically... it took 7 hrs. most of it with walk mower. A ton of physically fall-out...

Today, I'm blessed with Cool temps. and some breeze. Will do my Best to cut All I can today. Listen to my body when it is time to Quit! Last year, I couldn't do this. My husband had the burden of doing many things, I normally do and his own work,too...I am very grateful to God for the physical improvements in my earthly body.

All of you will be in my Thoughts and Prayers as I complete the yardwork. I have a habit of using such time for extra Prayer..As well as, just Talking and Fellowshipping with my Friend and Savior Jesus.
Are we not to Take Joy in Whatever we do?????

Have a Blessed Saturday!
Huggies and Kissies,
Mazy and Grandma K.
snoopysnoopysnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 1:24pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopy Howdy Everyonewavedancingcheer We have a little reading that was in our mail that we really enjoyed. Hope you do too...do leave comments on any of the threads....way to go God Bless Each and Everyone of You, Mazy and Grandma K.little angel

When God takes something from your grasp

Concentrate on this sentence.

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did"

When God takes something from your grasp. He's not punishing you, but merely

opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this

sentence. "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will

not protect you."

Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been

waiting for to hear. Just 27 Words: "God our Father,

walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please

watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen".

Pray Protection Over Your Home, Your job, and MOST Importantly over Your Family,Your Friends and Your Furs.....way to gokissinghugkissing

Harley- Diva-Girl,CG- C,Therapy D

Fur Diva

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 2:56pm PST 
hugAMAZING GRACEhug

(Page 7 of 61: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]