Golden Nuggets Shared by Amazing Grace

(Page 5 of 61: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Purred: Tue May 18, '10 1:26pm PST 
GOD’S LOVE

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

God’s love is BIG ENOUGH to cover the WORLD and yet INDIVIDUAL ENOUGH so that the least of us are included.

Romans 8:38-39
“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us
from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

He is not ONLY a SAVIOR, but a KEEPER. Jesus will keep us in perfect peace, when our mind and heart is focused on Him.

Proverbs 10:12
“Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love coverth all SINS.

LOVE and HATRED cannot abide together in the human heart.
Jesus said, that all men will know we are His followers by the LOVE we have for one another. LOVE covers a multitude of sins.

Psalms 145:8 “The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion and of great mercy.”

Jesus had compassion on the multitudes. He is still interested in solving the smallest of problems for us. Earth has No Sorrow that Heaven can not Heal.

1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.”
The Lord will lift your burdens, if you will Let Go. Jesus cares about everything that concerns us. He cannot carry that which we refuse to commit to Him.
We Never know what the Lord will Give Us to share with the Group.
We do our very best to Wait upon the Lord. He provides, what He desires we share with the Group.

Today, we could not shake this feeling in our spirit. After fellowship with Jesus, we know someone out there needs to be reminded of just how much, God LOVES them. He Loves each and everyone of us beyond any earthly measure of Love. Jesus is waiting for each of us to give Him all our problems, concerns, struggles and challenges.
Whether it is a Spiritual, Physical or Emotional Issue. Maybe all 3, or a little of each 1??? Jesus is here to Help you.

Many of Us fall into the trap of thinking: I can handle the little everyday stuff with my own limited abilities. Find ourselves calling on the Lord for the Big Stuff. Sometimes, not until our back is against the wall….do we call out for His assistance.

All through the scriptures, Jesus tells us how much He loves us. How much He wants to strengthen us, help us, grow us up, meet each and every need, we have. How badly, He desires a personal relationship with each and every one of His sheep.

I can do it myself attitude, really pulls us into a realm of danger. Such an attitude leaves us adrift being tossed to and fro by the fallen world. Little better than a decade ago, I found myself putting, my Lord and Savior in a box. I knew, He was with me…..Never, ever doubted that fact…I became so prideful, I didn’t want to bother Him with the little trivial things of life. I’d call upon Him with anything major, A.S.A.P.

What happened? Well by placing limits on my personal relationship with Jesus….I limited, Jesus being able to fellowship with me…. Anywhere or anytime! Well, it wasn’t long and life was filled with one crisis after another. Everything became a struggle…..When I was ready to fall apart…I cried out to Jesus! Why, are all these things happening?

He showed me that I had not given everything over to Him. I was trying to operate on my own limited ability. Huge Pride issue on my part!
I confessed, repented and started to let go of my desire to control things.

I’m not saying, I don’t have as many issues as anyone else does. I’m
saying, I surrendered my will to Jesus. Jesus makes all things possible, no matter what the problems are. My health problems, my physical abilities, my relationships, my economic concerns ALL improved. (I wasn’t worrying all the time. I was trusting the Lord to take care of things. My focus was on Jesus, not on myself. My earthly pride was finally broken and I totally surrendered my will.) My reward has been that my personal relationship with Lord Jesus grew by leaps and bounds. I was growing again as a Christian instead of stagnating.

I’m believing (standing on faith) that the people who need this message will find and receive it.
May God Bless Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Keda

little angelkissingcloud 9kissing|/a/kissingcloud 9kissing

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu May 20, '10 3:08pm PST 
Howdy Everyone!!!!!wave Praying you are ALL having a Godly Day.....way to go

Here's just a little Golden Nugget for Thursday.....dancing

A few facts about the BIBLE:

It has 66 books.
It was written by more than 30 people.
It was written over a period of about 1,500 years.
It has 30,442 verses.
Over 15,000 references to God.
The Bible is the best book to read to find out about
God.

(This is Taken from a small book called the Bible Made Easy)
published by: Hendrickson Publishers, Inc.

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

The Bible is OUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL for LIFE.
kissinglittle angelkissing

God Bless and Keep Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Kedalittle angel

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Sat May 22, '10 10:16am PST 
SPIRITUAL BIRTH

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things will become new." 2Corinthians 5:17

Our meeting with Christ always makes the difference. We will know it, and so will others. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."cloud 9

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1

Regeneration in Christ brings release. Refuse to live in the past. Remember you are a new creature in Christ. Little by little the old person falls away. We become more Christlike
in our daily journey as a Christian.way to go

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new Spirit will I put within you." Ezekiel 36:26

You can't whitewash the old heart and expect a new spirit. Allow God to make the exchange of a lifetime, and give you a new heart and a new spirit. happy dance You will know joy,peace,hope and love as it bubbles forth from within your spirit. kissing

May these few scriptures feed your spirit.
May you look within and exam your heart.
Where do you find yourself in the relationship
you are building with Jesus? Whatever or whoever
God touches is Never the same. Take a few minutes
to read your Bible and fellowship with the Lord. He
will show you something new, everytime you spent
some time alone with Him.

May God Bless Each and Everyone of You and Your Families,
Mazy and Grandma Kedalittle angellittle angellittle angel

Have a Joyful Weekend.........way to gosnoopykittysnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Mon May 24, '10 1:36pm PST 
INTERCESSORY PRAYER

The term intercession literally means “to come upon,” “to meet with,” “ to come between.” To intercede is to stand between God and someone. It is to represent another person’s concern to God. An intercessor is a go-between.

According to Scripture, we need to follow some guidelines when we intercede for others. We are to pray from hearts of LOVE and COMPASSION. We must ask the Lord to HELP us see what others see and feel, what they feel. And we must be willing to be part of the answer.

“Lord, use me to stand in the gap between a dying world and a living Savior. Help me see with Your eyes and feel with Your heart. Let me be Your hands extended, Your love in action.” Amen

This teaching is from the book: The Power of the Cross
by: Charles Stanley

Sometimes, all a person needs is for another to… just lend an Ear.
A quick call to see how they are doing? A tender touch to know,
they are not alone.
A warm smile or a kind word can change the course of someone’s
day when they are struggling. Whether those struggles are Spiritual, Physical or Emotional.

Tip: Always treat others as you would like to be treated. little angellittle angel

God Bless Each and Everyone of You and Your Families,
Mazy and Grandma Kedawavesnoopyway to go

Huggies and Smoochies to ALLkissinghugkissinghugkissinghug

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Tue May 25, '10 1:47pm PST 
GOD WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU

Ps. 85:8 “I will hear what God the Lord will speak,
For He will speak peace to His people and to His
Saints; But let them not turn back to folly.”

Is. 52:6 “ Therefore My people shall know my name;
Therefore they shall know in that day that I am
He who speaks: Behold, it is I.”

God still actively participates in the communicating
His message to believers today. He loves us just as much
as He loved the people of the Old and New Testament.
We need His definite and deliberate direction for our lives.

Today, God speaks to us through His Word. The Bible is the
Living word of God. The Word of God is Never outdated because
it is the living word. He speaks through the Holy Spirit. He
speaks through other Godly people. He speaks through circumstances.
He speaks through our Christian music. He speaks to our hearts
when we pray, give praise and thanksgiving. Sometime, there is this small little voice inside, that confirms the Lord is guiding us in each
and every step we take.
God speaks to some through a word of knowledge, a prophesy,
a dream or a vision. A very few people, actual hear an audible
voice speak to them. Nothing is impossible for God.

Is. 30:21 “Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This
is the way, walk in it. Whenever you turn to the right hand or
whenever you turn to the left.”

Is. 58:11 “ The Lord will guide you continually,
and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen
your bones; You shall be like a watered garden,
and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.”

Ps. 31:3 “For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore,
For You name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.”

Lord Jesus, teach us to use our spiritual ears and eyes,
that we may continue to grow in our walk with you.
In Your Name, we do pray. Amen

God Bless and Keep Each and Everyone of You,
Mazy and Grandma Keda

little angellittle angellittle angel

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu May 27, '10 1:10pm PST 
EACH AND EVERY PERSON.................
BY: HOPE OBERHELMAN

Each and every person
Has a very special place,
Which fufills a special mission
And is touched by love and grace....

Each and every person
Fill a very special role,
Which reveals a special talent
That lies deep within the soul...

Each and every person
Plays a very special part,
Which portrays a special calling
And lives within the heart!

little angelcloud 9little angel

God Bless Each and Every Member,
Mazy and Grandma Kedasnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Fri May 28, '10 2:23pm PST 
May 28, 2010

Reflections on a Life of Service
by Sarah Jennings

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.
Galatians 5: 13

This holiday weekend we celebrate something that I think is sometimes hard for many of us to comprehend: the sacrifice of soldiers' lives for the sake of our freedom. In recent years I've heard many conflicted views on this matter. But I think it would be a mistake to see these brave men and women as merely victims. While each fallen soldier has a unique story, each soldier is a hero who willingly laid down his or her life for a greater cause.

I think part of our struggle to understand the fallen soldier comes with our difficulty in accepting sacrifice, especially when a sacrifice seems so final and appears to hold no obvious reward. The idea that anyone could give up everything - for people he doesn't even know - is hard to process. We spend so much of life trying to gain, to acquire, to win. Our country is home to the American Dream, the land of opportunity. So contemplating the fallen solider can feel uncomfortable, even confusing.

I was pondering this struggle to embrace sacrifice at church. It was the Feast of Corpus Christi and our pastor was reflecting on Christ's willingness to spill His blood for our sake. Our pastor emphasized that the only appropriate response to a sacrifice of this magnitude would be to offer our lives in return. He put it in terms of worship, saying God first bowed down to us by becoming human, and now it is our turn to bow down to Him.

So often I meditate on Christ's sacrificial love, but fail to love Him sacrificially in return. I thank Him with my words, but do little to change my life. Yet this is what God desires of us. We call our soldiers "service men / women" yet that term should describe Christians as well. Just as sacrifice is required to secure our freedom as Americans, freedom does not exist independently of sacrifice in the life of the believer. Yes, the gift of faith brings us freedom - freedom from sin, freedom to be who God made us to be and to know God more deeply. But that freedom came with the price of the Cross and our gift of freedom is to be used for service.

It may seem pointless in some ways to acquire freedom only to turn around and serve. But two thoughts come to mind here. One, is that the free person who chooses to serve knows freedom unlike any other. He has no need of taking from others because his sense of worth comes from a higher source. I've often heard from those with true servant-hearts that it is only when we give ourselves away that we truly find ourselves. The second is a truth I need to constantly remind myself of when life seems hard or unfair: this life is nothing compared to the next. Anything we "lose" here is never truly lost if our lives belong to Christ.

"So the last will be first, and the first will be last" (Mt 20: 16). A friend and I have a running joke about this scripture verse. We will defer to each other in attempt to win "last place" - to secure our first place prize in heaven, of course. While our motivations here may be a bit off, I've come to think it's not a bad contest. Grow your servant's heart by striving to take last place at least once this week - even if it's as simple as being last in line at the grocery store or serving yourself last at the dinner table.

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Mon May 31, '10 5:29pm PST 
wave A WARM and HEARTY HOWDY from the PRAIRIE- I pray, that EVERYONE took Time Today to Travel Down Memory Lane. As is often the case on the prairie with cattle and land....Our Household worked All weekend.

Around that work, Our Thoughts kept drifting to Days of the Past.
Our minds flooded with Precious Memories of Those We Dearly Love,
who have gone on before us.

The Grandma of Today was built by those Special People who contributed
to the adjustment and education concerning, How to Live on the Prairie.
The young gal married at 18, didn't have a clue, what her Prairie Life would be like. She was a city gal and from a career military family to boot.
She survived because her husband's parents,her maternal grandmother, her Uncle and Aunt took her under their wings. They taught her, what she needed to know.(Much like a cluck hen protecting her baby chicks).

They were the finest example of Christians, she has ever known. They had endless patience with all her mistakes. They were loving,kind and compassionate. They were honest, trustworthy and loyal friends. They would help a neighbor or a stranger in need with equal quickness. They worked very hard all their lives.
They never forgot that the Lord was their provider.

They believed, God made you Stewards of the land and animals. It was your job to do the very best you could, to care for them in the manner they deserved. After all, the land and animals are all part of God's Creation. Good, bad and fair years came and went through the decades. God always provided enough to make the year.

So it was then and so it is now. I learned that important lesson very early as a young adult. You work hard and remain faithful to your Lord and Savior. The Lord will always provide.

Today, I took time to remember endless special memories created down through the years with these priceless family members. Now that I am a Grandmother, I tell my grandchildren about what the olden days were like. The stories are True. They Love hearing about how things were back then. It is part of their Hertiage. Things they need to know about their Great-grandparents and Great-Great Grandmother. (all of the family that preceded them in this world)

I was so Blessed to have them in my life. Someday, I'll be with them all again. What a joyful day that will be....

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Mon Jun 7, '10 12:29pm PST 
June 1
The Priority of Life
Matthew 6:31-33
What is the priority of your life—the one thing around which everything else revolves? Jesus tells us that God's
kingdom and righteousness are to be our highest priority.
Such a lofty goal will never be achieved through passivity. Rather, it demands continuous, diligent effort. "To seek" means to be active and aggressive in our quest. This isn't an issue that is settled once and for all in life; it must be pursued every day, moment by moment.
We live in a world of two opposing realms, which are in constant conflict—the kingdom of Satan and the kingdom of God. Our only protection against the Devil is the authority of the King of Kings. To seek the Father's kingdom is to submit to His rule over every area of our lives. The bottom line is obedience. Every decision must be subjected to His will.
To seek God's righteousness means submitting to His process of transforming us into Jesus' image. An integral part of this procedure is the renewing of our minds with Scripture. The Word of God washes away worldly thinking and replaces it with the Father's viewpoint and instructions. By yielding to His promptings, we will begin to sense His presence and discover the most satisfying relationship possible.
Stop and evaluate your priorities. Who or what dominates your thoughts and affections? Where do you invest time and money? How do you come to a decision? Making Christ top priority requires you to surrender your time and submit your will—but the rewards far outweigh any sacrifice.
BY: Charles Stanley, In Touch Ministries

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Wed Jun 9, '10 1:34pm PST 
Remember To Spend Time With The LORD

Most of us are totally exhausted, as a long summers day, draws to a close.
Our energy is Zippo, our Minds are Empty and our Bodies are Pooped.
Creative ideas, solutions to the daily stuff and wise answers are nowhere
to be found. Our ability to relate to others can become very difficult.

During these times, it is really Important to Take Time to Fellowship with the Lord.
We shouldn’t shut Him out, thinking that prayer or devotional time is One More Thing to Do. Many times we will brush the Lord off, by saying “we are just to tired!” Instead, Embrace the time with Jesus. Find out for yourself, that He will refresh you.

Is. 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall
mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.”

The Lord is your Creator. He is also your Re-creator. He knows what you are made of. He knows your weaknesses. He knows your strengths. He knows what your struggles are. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING there is to KNOW about You. He knows how to Help you. Whether you breakdown, wear out or blow a fuse.

Look forward to EVENING TIME…Maybe, just before the Sunset? Spend some Quiet Time with the Lord. Trust Him to Pour Himself into you. Fill you with His Divine Presence. Provide you strength, power, wisdom, love, hope, peace and joy.
You’ll find yourself going to bed at Peace. Awakening to the New Day feeling more Refreshed! Why? Because; Everyday Jesus should be FIRST in OUR LIVES…

I personally find, my days unfold Better, when my first and last thoughts of the day are of Jesus Christ. I am on a journey of building and growing in my relationship with Him

(Page 5 of 61: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]