Golden Nuggets Shared by Amazing Grace

(Page 2 of 61: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Purred: Wed Apr 14, '10 10:12am PST 
Just a Little Nugget for TODAY!

The Seeds we Sow Today, Are the Flowers of Tomorrow....

The Lord has alot to say in the Bible about Sowing and Reaping.

Apply the Principle to Everything We Do....
Everything, We Say or Do Affects Those Around Us.

As WE step into the World Beyond Our Homes,
Lord, Help Us to remember to sow OUR seeds, wherever WE go.
WE are Ambassadors for You, Jesus
A Smile, a Kind Word Go Along Way
to Brighten Another's Day.
little angel

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu Apr 15, '10 8:21am PST 
Ps. 27:1 " To Walk with Him is to Walk in the Light.
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation, whom shall I fear?"little angel

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Fri Apr 16, '10 3:16pm PST 
People
By: James J. Huesgen

There’s a magic found in people;
When you need them, they are there.
It could be they are angels,
An answer to a prayer.
A person needs another,
You’ll find in life today.
You’ll be a lonesome soul
If you keep them all away.
I have met complete strangers
Who took my blues for theirs;
They said the things I needed to hear,
An answer to my prayers.
God uses prayers in different ways;
He will always be around.
I have found much love in people-
That’s where God is found.

Wisdom 19:22 “ For every way, O Lord!
You magnified your people; unfailing,
You stood by them in every time and circumstance.”
little angellittle angellittle angel

Thank you so much Everyone for ALL the Prayers said.....
I am One tough little prairie doxie!!!!! I'm doing Great!!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopy cloud 9 kissing

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Fri Apr 16, '10 7:26pm PST 
HERE ARE SOME ABC'S WE SHOULD REPEAT OFTEN ENOUGH THAT WE REMEMBER THEM.... Certainly would be a Memory assignment that would Assist me greatly on my Christian Journey through this World. This world is a Boot Camp for Eternity....

----- The Holy Alphabet...

A lthough things are not perfect
B ecause of trial or pain
C ontinue in thanksgiving
D o not begin to blame
E ven when the times are hard
F ierce winds are bound to blow
G od is forever able
H old on to what you know
I magine life without His love
J oy would cease to be
K eep thanking Him for all the things
L ove imparts to thee
M ove out of 'Camp Complaining'
N o weapon that is known
O n earth can yield the power
P raise can do alone
Q uit looking at the future
R edeem the time at hand
S tart every day with worship
T o 'thank' is a command
U ntil we see Him coming
V ictorious in the sky
W e'll run the race with gratitude
X alting God most high
Y es, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad, but...
Z ion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

'I AM Too blessed to be stressed!' The shortest distance
between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.
Love and peace be with you forever, Amen.

P S : GOD LOVES YOU...PASS THE WORD ON TO MORE FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO CONTINUE TELLING OTHERS THAT GOD LOVES THEM TOO. JUST THINK OF HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT COULD BE REACHED OUT TO AND BLESSED WITH THESE WORDS
way to golittle angellittle angelkissing

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Sat Apr 17, '10 9:08am PST 
This is a Devotonal by Pastor Adrian Rogers

April 17

What Happens When You Worry?

"Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7

What happens when you worry?

You bring tomorrow's difficulty into today. God didn't give you grace for tomorrow's difficulties. He only gives you grace for today.

When you reach into tomorrow's troubles, you overload today's circuit. Worry doesn't take the sorrow out of tomorrow; it takes the strength out of today. When you meet tomorrow, you're out of breath because you're already overloaded from today. Worry, therefore, does not make you ready for the future—it really makes you unready.

•Yesterday is just a canceled check.
•Tomorrow is a promissory note.
•Today has all the cash you can handle.
•Spend it wisely.

Worry will eat your lunch! It'll eat your breakfast and dinner, too! Confess your worries as sin because they are. Put your concerns at the throne of Almighty God, trusting Him to provide

I found this Devotional today.... I Really Needed it! PTL...Jesus led me to it.... To remind me of what I know in my HEART to be True.... but letting my Mind over rule my Heart. As I was sitting at the PC checking my mail, while the morning was Quickly Evaporating.... I Found myself worrying about yardwork. How am I going to get it done? I haven't rebuild all the physical strength I lost after a very successful back surgery 3 mos. ago this wk. PTL! Instead of Trusting that Jesus will Help Me Through whatever lies ahead. I was mentally jumping the gun! This time of year, the yardwork is still limited. Cleaning up sticks,leaves and scattered hay.
Some loosening of soil in flowerbeds... if, you manage to get there. If not, God has Cared for my perennials many years, when I wasn't able to give them much for TLC.... Still too early to be concerned about tomato and pepper plants or a few annuals. Lawn isn't far enough long to be concerned about mowing yet. The cottonwoods trees are starting to drop their spring pods that create extra daily patio/step cleaning. (prevent the sticky stuff from being tracked all over the inside of the home)

My POINT this MORNING Is:
Do what I Can Do within Reason. Don't Worry, about what I didn't address Today. Let God Take Care of Tomorrow, as well as Today! Worrying Never Assisted in Completing Any Task More Quickly.... Let Go and Let God!

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Tue Apr 20, '10 3:36pm PST 
Ps. 103:2-5 Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases; He redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion. He satisfies my desires with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

This is a portion of one of our favorite Psalms. We would encourage you to read the entire psalm, mediatate and pray on those words. little angel

❅ LUCY LU- ❅

Mamma's- Princess!-

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 12:47pm PST 
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AMZING GRACE AND GRANDMA ZEDA!!! This is such a wonderful thread"GOLDEN NUGGETS! YOU pour your heart out and share so much with us each day and WE WANT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOU!!! PLEASE KEEP SHARING!!!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

♥- Mollie- ♥

Mom said I could- come back- now..yipee!

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 5:02pm PST 
Yes, thank you Mazy... we really need this.... you rock girlfuriend!!!!kissing

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu Apr 22, '10 1:46pm PST 
“This is the day the Lord hath made, Rejoice and be glad in it.”

Earth Day…April 22, 2010

Our God created this vast Universe. God made absolutely everything this universe contains. Doesn’t matter how large or how small. He created Mankind to care for this world and everything in it. Take a stroll through Creation scriptures in Genesis, Chapters 1 and 2.

Man has chosen today as Earth Day. What better day to stop rushing and racing through your day…. Take a few moments, go outside….sit, close your eyes and listen, very closely. What do you hear????

Quiet yourself and Use all your senses. Fellowship with the Lord, while you really look at how magnificent God’s Creation is. Despite mankind, not always being the good and faithful Stewards.

Mazy and Grandma sat upon the front porch with a gentle breeze upon our faces. Bright full sunshine, warmed us. Temperature of 70 is pretty warm for April on the prairie. Spacious, clear, bright blue sky that goes on as far as the human eye can see.
We examined the buds, on bushes and trees, just starting to pop the last three days.
Closed our eyes and listened to the Praise the birds are giving God through their song. Spent some time thanking God for ALL the Little things, we just take for granted everyday. Gave Mazy extra hugs and snuggles.

Since it is Earth Day and weather is spectacular …I transplanted cuttings from houseplants. These couple plants are close to my heart. The oldest is a vine my mother-in-law had in her house from the day they moved in, until the day the family sold the house. 1976-1996 I took the plant to try and keep it alive. Hoping to pass it down to my own daughter one day. The 2nd. Plant, very tiny clip of English Ivy, my little granddaughter planted at 4-H and gave to me. Both plants have had seasons of illness. I even pray over these two plants. I do my best to be a good steward concerning these plants.

Since it is Earth Day, I thought, Today was a prefect time to reflection on stewardship. I’d love all the Readers to post about their personal experiences, if they choose to do this little exercise. What caught your attention during your Quiet Time with the Lord????? Do share with Us.

Off to walk upon the open Prairie! God Bless ALL!!!!!!

cloud 9little angelsnoopysnoopysnoopy

Amazing- Grace

Purred: Thu Apr 22, '10 1:49pm PST 
Lucy and Mollie- thanks so much for your very kind comments.
Just praying we are able to uplift others and encourage their personal growth with the Lord Jesus.little angel

(Page 2 of 61: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]