Our Beloved Sister Sasha Has Crossed To The Bridge

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 1:44am PST 
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I must tell you all that our beloved sister, Sasha was helped to the bridge yesterday. She had been doing really well since her antibiotic shot until a few days ago when she suddenly lost her appetite and became lethargic. Daddy and Mommy took her to the vet yesterday and he said she was dehydrated and was having kidney problems. He said he could give her more antibiotics and put her on fluids, but that she would be back in a relatively short time again. Daddy said he thinks he was trying to be kind as her eyes had that "look" when they are getting ready to go and she was thrashing at the air. They told him that she would not suffer a lingering crossing and so with their help she passed over at about 11:45 Thursday morning. She went quietly and with love and dignity with Daddy and Mommy by her side. She was an older kitty , almost 15 and she had all the love and devotion that two parents could possibly have given her. She will be greatly missed by us all. To quote a line from a song by the group, Asia:"The brightest ring around the moon will darken when I die." It already has. Rest well and God's speed, Sasha. We will all see you again one day soon.

Edited by author Fri Mar 12, '10 4:30am PST

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 5:43am PST 
We are just crushed. Kittyman received Tasha's letter. We're so sorry and mean this from the bottom of our heart. At least her pain is over. Oh, how awful. We must stop typing.-----Mommi (Donna) and the TBears
PS: Opie THunderbear will be there at the bridge with Violett to greet her.
LOVE FOR SASHA
THE LORD WILL LOVE HER HOME

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 5:58am PST 
Our condolences to Sasha's family. Our Angel Miss Kitty will be there, too, to welcome her to the bridge.
Sad purrs,
Annie and Bartholomew

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 1:50pm PST 
God bless your huumans and He will take care of Sasha little angel

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Fri Mar 12, '10 8:15pm PST 
I so sad fur you all. So sad.......shrug

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sat Mar 13, '10 1:24am PST 
Thank you all so much for your payers and love and gifts for Sasha. Daddy and Mommy had her cremated and returned to us and her ashes will be put in a small, black, marble urn. She will always be remembered for the love and happiness she gave to all of us; forever loved and missed. little angel

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Mon Mar 15, '10 7:41am PST 
Reanan, so sad to hear of your and your huumans loss. little angel
May God bless you all. cloud 9

ANGEL SASHA"WE LOVE YOU"

SASHA

Purred: Mon Mar 15, '10 11:46pm PST 
Thank you, everyone, so much. I have found all of my friends and family in the last few days, here.little angel Opie and Violett and Zoey, Priscilla, Pepper and Alexis and so many friends both old and new. I even found a spot where it was snowing and I was testing out my new wings trying to chase some of them geese. shock You know something...............they do snap at you.eeklaugh out loud So please don't be sad for me cos I'm okay now. And I can look down on my family and even fly down to visit them sometimes. I love you all very, very much.kissinglittle angel

Pittbutton

Pittbutton...- What?

Purred: Wed Mar 17, '10 1:22pm PST 
God bless hug kissing little angel cloud 9

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Wed Mar 17, '10 8:55pm PST 
Tabby Little, takes his books and places them on the table, goes over to put something in the CD player to give comfort to all who have had such a loss. Angels Sing

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2