Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 5 of 40: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 4:43am PST 
oooooooo Jasper wave that sounds mighty fine applause
"spit"
But why can't we just go outside to poopie and tinkie shrug
"spit"
I mean um-hum (manly) poop and piss way to go
"spit"
We won't have litter boxes inside that way party
"spit"
Hmmmm... but I won't be able to stick my head in the poo sack thinking
"spit"

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 5:00am PST 
I like to create awesome works of art in my litter box. laugh out loud

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 6:23am PST 
We want our litter inside cuz I don't think any of us mancats wants to go outside to do our bizness in nasty weather. Nope, we want to do our bizness in the climate controlled comfort of our mancat mansion whilst looking at the latest centerfold in Cat Fancy or Playcat. Ooops, forgot we got some young'uns here...

^paw,
ozzyhockaloogey (MOL!)

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 9:46am PST 
I agree, let's have a manly bathroom wif self-cleaning boxes so we can keep our manly parts warm while we tinkle! I have never been outside NOT EVER and I am not starting when it's so cold out there! laugh out loud

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 9:48am PST 
Where is this MANsion? It's 75 balmy degrees at my house right now.

Dirty Harry

Purr- like you mean- it

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 4:45pm PST 
thinking I don't know where this mansion is! But its 30 and falling at my house and we're supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow! shock I sure don't wanna poop out in the snow!

Maybe we can have indoor AND outdoor facilities. I'm not allowed out ever either confused

Hey, we also need a cool bar in this place. That's where men like to hang out, right?

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Tue Feb 9, '10 5:25pm PST 
I gots it, we'll have a fancy toilet with cat liter inside, self cleaning and instance push button. With doors on the stalls fur privacy. Any fur wants to go outside, be outdoor facilities in the park outside.

I think mirrors on the doors, so we can stand in front of them and flex our muscles.big laugh

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 9:42am PST 
This customized Man Cat bathrooms is sounds great! You men are wonderful designers. I'm working on Guido the Italian Kitty to join us for designing our Kitchen and Pizza Oven - he's not easy to land! Stay tuned Man

Jack

Look, an empty- lap!

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 10:03am PST 
Great idea, Yolo. Guido knows all there is to know about that kind of thing. I think we've got some great designs going here. When are we going to do the manly building stuff?

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 12:07pm PST 
When do you wanna start the Manly Building of our MANsion? The plans are pawsatively neato! We can load up our man cat tool belts and get going

(Page 5 of 40: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]