Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 4 of 40: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 3:32pm PST 
Great idea, Skeeter! But I'd like to see some mousies and dragonflies and lizards, too, ok?

We'll need a napping room filled with Morgan's Beds and hammocks after all our running and climbing and fishing and getting excited with the TV shows!

This is soooo cool!!! cheercheer

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 4:55pm PST 
Dudes, this place is super cool!!

Can I get some sofa's that we're ALLOWED to scratch? And maybe a bed that we can rip the boxspring liner and climb up into?

Oh, and if we've got a goldfish pond, we need to have some edible plants around it that we can nibble on and roll in. Like catnip....

Dirty Harry

Purr- like you mean- it

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 4:57pm PST 
Oh yeah, this place sounds great! way to go

What we need are some boxes too. Big old cardboard boxes that we can play in and jump out and scare each other!!!

Speaking of boxes....how about we hire a butler to keep our cat boxes clean 24/7? I know they make those automatic cat litter boxes, but there's just something so luxurious about having a human wait on you big laughbig laughbig laugh

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 6:17pm PST 
Automatic Ice machine with water, installed at every entrance......I get so thirsty out workin'....oh and what about a mist sprayer for coolin' down. I'm hot! No I just think I am, it's snowing out...

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 6:59pm PST 
Speaking of snow, how's about a nice radiator that we can warm ourselves in front of? Sometimes us man cats get a little chilly red face

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 9:31am PST 
*Greyson strolls in with his tool belt sagging under the weight of the extra tools needed to set up the icemaker in the new Sub-Zero refrigerator.*

Fridge

I'd better hurry because I ordered a bunch of ice cream and milk...

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 1:02pm PST 
Howdy, Greyson, can I help you set up that icemaker?

Everyone (which screwdriver is the Phillips head?) has such pawsome ideas! I can't wait (sorry about that, my paw slipped) to play in our rumpus room with the carpeted walls and beams and big tv (are we supposed to have these extra pieces left?) showing all kinds of fun cat videos and fish pond and Bark-aloungers and pool table and stuff!!!!

Edited by author Mon Feb 8, '10 1:11pm PST

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 1:24pm PST 
We need a news flyer when we get this all done to advertise what all it's features are......any takers?

"pluah"

Hold this here tape fur me will ya, someone, They need to make one of these that doesn't snap back at ya, that startles me sometimes.shock

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 5:35pm PST 
"spit" wave Good idea, Tabby Little, applause
flyers would be great for Man Cats. applause
"spit"
Still tryin to get that turkey jerkey out from betwixt my teeth laugh out loud
"spit-tooooieeeee"
There went a bit. dancing
"spit"
Let's Men look over our handywork. hail
"spit"
Mighty fine. "spit" Mighty fine. applause

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 9:03pm PST 
Dirty Harry makes a good point about the litter boxes and the maintenance thereof. Which reminds me that we really haven't considered the placement or number of said litter boxes. I hate to say it, but our human Moms at this point would be likely to say something like "Isn't that just like a man? Big-screen TVs, carpeted beams, fridges big enough to hold tubs of butter and cases of beer, and they forgot to include the toilet."

Soo... I'm thinking a large spa-like room, with excellent ventilation and privacy screens between individual boxes. Greenery would be good -- kind of tropical maybe. And a masseuse room. I'm no metrosexual, but even tough mancats can use a little stress relief.

(Page 4 of 40: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]