What's In Your MAN CAT Lunch Box?

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 7:36am PST 
We Man Cats At Work need energy to construct and deconstruct. We're busy being man cats so we need lots of energy and not girlie foods for lunch. What's in your Man Cat lunch box today?

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 11:30am PST 
Today's lunchbox was a veritable smorgasbord of delectable delights. First course was some Fancy Feast Shredded Turkey in a delicate broth with garden greens. Quite tasty! Second course was from Harriet's bowl: Fancy Feast Chicken Hearts and Livers in Gravy... not my favorite but I always need to remind her who is boss and nose my way into her bowl. For my third course, I gave my pitiful look to mom and she gave me a bit of her homemade chicken salad.

Time for a manly mancat nap followed by a deconstruction project!

Dewey

I mew like a- Wookie!

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 4:17pm PST 
I gots sardines an' chubs.... I likes da nice fwesh breath dey gives me. An' fer dwinkin', I gots soy milks acuz I be laktoes intollerant. Fer deeeezert I pack sum booberry muffins an' pwingles poetaytoe chips.

Tully

The Tullster

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 5:07pm PST 
I'm a poultry guy, my favorite is turkey followed by chicken. I'll eat the canned stuff if I have to, but I much prefer the big bird that cooks in the oven. If Mom is making a turkey sandwich, I'll jump up on the counter and annoy her until she gives me some...I got Mom wrapped around my little paw, that's for sure! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 6:25pm PST 
I gots baked ham todaybig grin

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 9:33pm PST 
Mommy packed my lunch box full of my favorite things... Merrick Thankgiving Dinner, a bottle of milk...whole milk, not that sissy skim stuff, and some Temptations for a snack.happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Dirty Harry

Purr- like you mean- it

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 9:36pm PST 
thinking Hmm, well, I furgot to ask mom for a lunch box today so I had to grab some snacks on my way over here.
Here's what I got:

Raw hamburger swiped off some lady's counter
Half of a hot dog (I won't say where I found that!)
And a melted ice cream cone

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinSounds like a feast to me big laughbig laughbig laugh

Purred: Wed Jan 27, '10 9:46pm PST 
OH man Dirty Harry - it sounds like a Man Cat Barbeque for you! We gotta get a Grill at our Construction Deconstruction site - Yee Haw!

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Thu Jan 28, '10 10:48am PST 
I told mom I was gonna need some real food for my lunchbox since manly mancat work requires lots of energy. She went to the store and bought me some chicken nuggets, some pizza, and a bacon cheeseburger! Yum!!!

Purred: Fri Jan 29, '10 3:18pm PST 
Ozzy yur lunch sounds great! I luvs Chicken ManCat Nuggets. Today mom packed my Man Cat lunch box with a giant thermos of creamy nip soup and a family sized bag of soudough bread fur dipping in the soup.

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]